Polla? Whats the purpose?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Zakk.2468

Zakk.2468

So we get this doll on the trading post… She is free and has a little story about belonging to a girl that lost her life under the piers of Lion’s Arch. (A little upsetting and grim if you ask me…)

So I am curious as to what people think Polla is for? Will she have a purpose? Will she be “powered up” after an event line like the Mad Memories book?

What do you think? (The wiki has told me nothing…)

Any male Asura I make will be named Zakk!
Proud player of Crusader, Arcanist,
Beastmaster, Shadowraider, and Shieldbearer Zakk!

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: kokocabana.8153

kokocabana.8153

Maybe it’s related to the statue of Marriner and all those new plaques popping around LA.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

We simply don’t know yet what or even if the purpose is. Wait and see mode engaged.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Kojiden.8405

Kojiden.8405

I thought I remember hearing that it’s supposed to be for new players like the Hero Band.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

For now it’s a bit weird – it cannot be seen when worn (so it cannot be treated as a skin item), but its stats make it valid only for freshly made characters. I’d like to hear any official thoughts about the intent behind that item.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Is it a forge ingredient?

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Greyalis.2309

Greyalis.2309

someone is going to attack lions arch at the end of Dragon Bash I suspect, the same people who took the life of this owners doll. Expect to be attacked all i am saying.

Self Is The Emblem All

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

Yeah I’m guessing its tied to the story around Dragon Bash that we haven’t been able to see yet. Which makes it slightly spoilery or just confusing in this sense. But I guess they need to have it up as long as possible so people can get it.

As far as its “purpose” its just a free accessory for your alts or new players. Which is not a bad gesture.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Vahkris.6847

Vahkris.6847

I don’t believe it’s spoilery…I think it’s part of setting up the storyline.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Kilaelya.1420

Kilaelya.1420

I thought I remember hearing that it’s supposed to be for new players like the Hero Band.

This is what it’s supposed to be. It’s account bound so you can place it in your bank and use it on new characters. It’s for alts.

Minara | Ranger | Beastgate | [vR]