PvP Shattered Wings

PvP Shattered Wings

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Xalugami.2096

Xalugami.2096

Is there any way to earn the Shattered Dragon Wings for both PvE and PvP? I obtained one skin from doing the Dragon Bash meta, but I can’t find out how to get a second one.

These event rewards are getting extremely sporadic… Needing to buy additional skins to apply to PvP (such as the Mad Kings Day or Wintersday weapons). Getting a PvE+PvP back item from Tixx during Wintersday. Getting PvE Molten Gauntlets from the Molten Weapons Foundry (and following events) but needing to get lucky with Tournament RNG to get the PvP version. Even needing to grind additional Bauble Bubbles was fine, since we could choose to do it as often as we want. All of these at least work & allow the player to get their event items (either through earning the extra skins, or playing in PvE/PvP).
Seemingly following suit from Secret of Southsun, Dragon Bash once again ignores the players that want to earn rewards for their PvE and PvP sets.

I believe you guys at ANet should devise a set way of dealing with rewards for event items. I personally like the idea of earning the PvE skin via Meta Achievement (like Secret of Southsun) and the PvP skin via Tournaments (like Flame & Frost).

Here’s hoping this gets addressed/changed or something. Kinda blows to have done another monthly event and only being able to use the item half the time.

PvP Shattered Wings

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: g e o.2589

g e o.2589

you can only get one shattered wings, you may use it for PvP and be able to transfer to any character in PvP mode, or just choose PvE one and have it for only 1 character after you use it as PvE skin.

PvP Shattered Wings

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: lilz shorty.1879

lilz shorty.1879

Nope cuz anet doesn’t have brains my friend. Sadly this is the truth because they never include pvp in anything. I mean I swear they are idiots and I hoper a dev sees my posts because it’s frustrating for someone who plays pvp at a high level and pve. They force you too choose to much and are hurting their own game with little details like this. They are absdolutely idiots

“Morfeus X” || Team: Apex Prime
“Best Guardian NA”

PvP Shattered Wings

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Ravak.8912

Ravak.8912

I can sell you mine… Wait, can’t. Another account bound junk that will end up in my bank

Really wish they would stop with account bound items and just use soulbound on use instead…

PvP Shattered Wings

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: lilz shorty.1879

lilz shorty.1879

^ lol what I’m confused?

“Morfeus X” || Team: Apex Prime
“Best Guardian NA”