So much boring, and grinding events

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Timelord.8190

Timelord.8190

There is zero action in these new events. How can they make something so boring?
Who finds these grinding missions fun?
Like: Kill 300 Holographic Minions, Smash 150 Pinatas, Fire 100 fireworks, Consume 250 Zhaitaffy.

Will Fairfield looked bored playing his own game on the stream aswell. Something i completely understand.

I see that this new content is something they didn’t put much work into. They just make us do the missions in these events alot of times to make up for the lack of content.

Far ShiverPeaks (EU)

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

I agree, its like they copy pasted the Halloween doors and changed them into the hologram spots.

Farming 300 of them feels more like work then fun, and I thought they wanted us to have fun and not grind (work).

The dredge dungeon was a prime example how to do it! That was great, too bad it didn’t continue into the southsun cave, and dragonbash event.

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Denwic.2607

Denwic.2607

There could still very well be another dungeon (or something else epic) at the end of this event, this was only act one of the update. I have my hopes very high for the end of the month.

Denwic – Level 80 Engineer – Gates of Fabulousness

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: ricky.4870

ricky.4870

and all this for a backpiece, anet think is fun …….

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Webba.3071

Webba.3071

Its pretty clear the living world teams just dont have the resources to put out high quality content in 1 month. The only area they manage it is visuals, mostly. With a few notable exceptions none of the post release content is nearly as fun, interesting or creative as the content on release (especially the low level, most polished stuff). The best content in the game atm is original content that has been patched and refined over the last year.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: thehipone.6812

thehipone.6812

“Legendary presser of F” achievements return yet again.

Halloween was pumpkins, christmas was snowmen, flame and frost was acts of assistance….except this time they tripled it! (pinata, fireworks, effigy). OK I’m assuming on the effigy one.