Vorrk bugged

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: HellsPriest.6745

HellsPriest.6745

So I got 2 of them to go back to Lions Arch, but when I got to Voork I got the “Leave” option only. So I read on the “dulfy” guide site, that is says if you get this “Leave” option only, to destroy your investigation kit and get another from Kiel.

However when I go to kiel I cannot re-enter the instance, therefore I do not get another investigation kit.

So I can’t do this quest and am quite annoyed about it. Please fix this, or help me to fix this.

Ahlou – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Founder of TTS [TTS] gamers
“How do you feel about killing?” …I don’t.

(edited by Moderator)

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Lurex.1427

Lurex.1427

Okay so I did the instance in the bar and then returned to Lion’s Arch and did the one there; completed it then went to find all of the suspects. I did the Skritt and the Quaggan, but the Ogre is bugged out for me and whenever I clicked on them it only gave me the option to leave. People told me to delete the tossi device and I did. Then the told me to re-enter the instance but I can’t because when I go back to the inspector she just tells me where the suspects are. Could use some help.

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: GilbertSmith.1725

GilbertSmith.1725

Exact same thing happened to me.

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Easyman.7051

Easyman.7051

Same thing please …..Help

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: melodyca.8921

melodyca.8921

Count me in. Cant get anything to work when I Originally thought I could

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: ScottoocheHD.6893

ScottoocheHD.6893

Can someone please fix this everyone else is getting the achievement except us

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Kuldorn.2861

Kuldorn.2861

Same problem here, I’ve spent a crazy amount of time trying to find a solution to no avail. Driving me crazy, so frustrating.

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: FuriousAtrocity.2058

FuriousAtrocity.2058

Same thing here – 1st two done, Vorrk can’t complete. Am I not looking in the right spot or something?

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

The Dulfy site suggested this:

Interact with ogre’s corpse and you will get an option to complete this suspect.
If this bugs out and you only get the leave option try destroy the kit and re-enter the Scene of the Crime and re-watch the cutscene again.

http://dulfy.net/2013/06/19/gw2-every-piece-matters-missing-suspects-achievement-guide/

The Burninator

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Revel Heart.7523

Revel Heart.7523

I have the same problem! Help!

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

So I got 2 of them to go back to Lions Arch, but when I got to Voork I got the “Leave” option only. So I read on the “dulfy” guide site, that is says if you get this “Leave” option only, to destroy your investigation kit and get another from Kiel.

However when I go to kiel I cannot re-enter the instance, therefore I do not get another investigation kit.

So I can’t do this quest and am quite annoyed about it. Please fix this, or help me to fix this.

Please check your achievements. You should allready have 3 suspects (assuming you found the other two as well).
The bug is that the storyline the crime scene isnt finished properly and therefor you first need to finish ti properly before you can go to Vorrk. If you can’t get into the crime scene anymore, you dont have the bug dulfy was talking bout. so likely you allready investigated Vorrk, but didnt notice he allready counted.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

Revel Heart.7523

I only have 2 suspects found and can’t get a new kit or back into the instanc. arrgghhh

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

Revel Heart.7523

Just tried with a Alt and that didn’t work either.

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Tivet.3714

Tivet.3714

I have 3 suspects on my board but, having destroyed my box (a suggestion was made to me) when Vorrk was bugged, I can no longer get the sample nor retrieve a new one from Keil. Most distressing. :s

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: GilbertSmith.1725

GilbertSmith.1725

Please check your achievements. You should allready have 3 suspects (assuming you found the other two as well).
The bug is that the storyline the crime scene isnt finished properly and therefor you first need to finish ti properly before you can go to Vorrk. If you can’t get into the crime scene anymore, you dont have the bug dulfy was talking bout. so likely you allready investigated Vorrk, but didnt notice he allready counted.

Nope. I have the same problem everyone else has stated here and I only 2 of 3 suspects found. Those two were the Quaggan and the Skrit that I had already found. The ogre won’t let me complete the achievement.

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Recycle.5493

Recycle.5493

Same on SoR, other 2 are working, but Vorrk won’t count for some reason, the same thing happened to several players who I happened to met there.

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: kokocabana.8153

kokocabana.8153

I notice that players can drop the investigation kits on the ground for others to pickup. It doesn’t make you lose the one in your inventory. I’m wondering if someone else picks it up, will it go into their inventory or only act as a temporary bundle.

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

Revel Heart.7523

Even if you got another kit, you can’t get Vorrk if you can’t get back into the instance.

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

Revel Heart.7523

DUH! reading skills FTL Vorrk isn’t in the instance, he near Western Ward. I’m good to go!

http://dulfy.net/2013/06/19/gw2-every-piece-matters-missing-suspects-achievement-guide/

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: nmoral.3876

nmoral.3876

not only Vork doesnt work for me, none of the other 2 do. I tried, destroying the detector and re entering instance to get new one..not working neither

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

I have 3 suspects on my board but, having destroyed my box (a suggestion was made to me) when Vorrk was bugged, I can no longer get the sample nor retrieve a new one from Keil. Most distressing. :s

ok the rest seems to have a bug different then the one on dulfy.
You don’t.

You dont need the kit, and two hours ago you couldnt get more then 3 suspects.
You do need a new kit, but after you visited the last 2 suspects (no kits needed) you can enter the stage again and marjory will give you a new (altered) kit.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: iskandara.7861

iskandara.7861

Same problem here. Well, maybe worst, because I can’t get any suspect. All of them are bugged. I’ve got stuck. I didn’t even receive the mail, although “Hard Boiled” appears in my achievement page as completed.

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: kokocabana.8153

kokocabana.8153

Have you cleared your inbox? And is the investigative kit/tassi box in your inventory?

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

HellsPriest.6745

Ok so get this. I made this post in hopes that it would get solved and fixed by tomorrow(now today). I figured, hey they are good game designers, bugs happen they’ll fix it. What do I come back to on the game and the forums? Game… no fix. So I come back to the forums to see if I got a response from a GM or something letting me know AT LEAST what is going on.

I was completely ignored obviously as you can see in this post, on top of that I was “infracted” because my title of my post was in… all caps? So apparently they would rather focus on scolding me for all caps titles, rather than fixing this game that we paid for. Isn’t it funny how “customer service” really gives not one crap about you once you paid the money and they got you in?

Do your job, fix the Voork bug. K thx bye.

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

HellsPriest.6745

I figured out my own fix, just do todays quest and it gives you the last one. Good fail Anet.

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: iskandara.7861

iskandara.7861

Have you cleared your inbox? And is the investigative kit/tassi box in your inventory?

In fact, my inbox was full, but I’ve cleared it and the kit is in my inventory.

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

[Ark]Noober

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Hambone.4267

Hambone.4267

Still completely broken for me. The investigation was broken too and removing and picking up a new kit got me through that where I could actually inspect the people but Vorrk is broken. I can’t finish him and I’m stuck on 4/5 of the suspects.

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Dracarys.8317

Dracarys.8317

I had the same problem and I solved it by destroying the investigating kit and re-entering the scene of the crime multiple times. Make sure to try the kit on all representatives (not only Mai Trin!) and then wait until a dialogue between Marjory and Kiel occurs, where they talk about how some of the cultural representatives went missing. Then, talk to Kiel and don’t leave until you get your rewards (bag of coins + sip of karma). Then everything else works out fine.

PS: I had to try the kit on the asuran representative multiple times in order for the dialogue to occur.

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Mist.8423

Mist.8423

im confused i talked to the 2 people and found the dead body of vorrk… but know what?

Vorrk bugged

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Ithrael.3892

Ithrael.3892

Same problem, only the “leave” option on examinating the ogre corpse