Will Moa Racing be Permanent?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: SkylightMoon.1980

SkylightMoon.1980

Q:

The title is self-explanatory. I like Moa Racing but not all the time, its certainly something I can see myself doin with friends for fun and also this game needs more mini-games added. Currently there are a ton that are inactive that havent been acted on like A-net said.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: ponts.2506

ponts.2506

A:

Yes it will be permanent. After the event the moas will lose their helmets and be plain moas. Also the mini helmed moa from the race winnings will go away and be replaced with a normal non helmed mini racing moa.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Im Mudbone.1437

Im Mudbone.1437

I would like to see the mini-games to be steered to more of a character interaction game like what “Rollerbeetle Racing” was in the original GW.

Blackgate Megaserver – [LaZy] Imperium of LaZy Nation
Mud Bone – Sylvari Ranger

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

A good thing our guild didn’t select that curve of decking at Lion’s Shadow for our planned ongoing cliffhanger soap opera play presentations! We found another stage we liked more

Constant thundering moas will change the RP flavor of that location, to be sure.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Monsoon.2589

Monsoon.2589

So does that mean we will still be able to get tickets that way after July 9th? Or will it simply be a silver/gold race reward?