Will the Jade vendor persist?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Clark Skinner.4902

Clark Skinner.4902

After Dragon Bash, will the dragon vendor be a permanent vendor for people to buy these weapons with tickets? Or do we need to use them before a certain date?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: AesirValkyr.7418

AesirValkyr.7418

I think the vendors last a week after an event.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: GoldenTruth.2853

GoldenTruth.2853

The Jade Weapon vendor also has tabs for Fused weapons and Wintersday weapons (the Sclerite weapon vendor still exists on Southsun). It should be safe to assume that as long as you have a ticket, the ability to buy jade weapons will exist for a very long time, if not permanently.

Alara Vesmir – Guardian
Tyr Sylvison – Warrior
Illyiah – Revenant

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Parlourbeatflex.5970

Parlourbeatflex.5970

Yea its already been confirmed that devs want to keep every item from events preview-able by new players.

Its a good idea for your reason.

Its a bad idea that new players are gonna see how much stuff they have missed out on. Anet you have restored abit of my faith by making these coffers drop everywhere – HOWEVER – More permanent additions would be invaluable atm – considering the lack of skins outside these events.

In my opinion, not introducing permanently achievable sets will only hurt this game down the road.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Clark Skinner.4902

Clark Skinner.4902

An official answer on this is needed.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Hexgame.4802

Hexgame.4802

An official answer has already been given. They said the vendor will remain there forever on their live stream.

Lynsey – 80 Human Mesmer
Perky – 80 Norn Guardian
Soapie – 80 Human Ranger