Wing Covers still drop From Normal Coffers?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: SeasThyDay.7398

SeasThyDay.7398

Do the holographic dragon wing covers still drop from the normal dragon coffers, or are they only lootable from monster drops?

I heard that with the latest patch you can’t loot them from coffers, and I want to know if any of you have gotten one from normal coffers. Please let me know if you have.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

I don’t think you could ever get them from the normal coffers.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Lisa.6102

Lisa.6102

They have only ever been lootable items, never from coffers

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Gahro.4095

Gahro.4095

I also never saw a Holographic Dragon Wing Cover drop from anything other than a mob. It doesn’t drop from the Coffers/Chests.
There is a small chance to get one from any enemy in the world or even from other players in WvW as a random drop.

They will stop dropping tomorrow when the new update hits, so make sure to get it now while it’s cheap. As of now you can still get it for under 10 Gold on the TP (which it would cost at the merchant if Zhaitaffy was 1 Copper – the lowest possible price for that). But right now Zhaitaffy is getting more and more expensive, so that is not an option.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: SeasThyDay.7398

SeasThyDay.7398

Yes, I’m aware of how they normally drop… I got one that way. I’ve just read old posts where people claim to have gotten them from coffers.