mini hologram projectors on map

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

Mini hologram projectors need to be shown on the map. Because players who don’t want to run around looking these projectors are just waiting for them to respawn.

The Halloween doors and christmas presents did not have this problem. Because players could see the next one on the map and race towards it.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

They do show in the map

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Zoja.2631

Zoja.2631

They do show on map when they spawn. Issue tonight (at least on my server) being the vast majority are camped out and are blasted as soon as they re-spawn.

Zona Eshe
Too Drunk To PvP[LUSH]
Standing United[STUN]-TC

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

They do show in the map

Then players waiting are opening them to fast for them show on the map.

This problem didn’t happen in the other festivals. Anet needs to find out why players are doing this.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: beenjamin.9412

beenjamin.9412

It is because of the slow re-spawn rate of 4 per 10 min and the need for so many for achievement. Though I think in a week it will slow down

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

They do show in the map

Then players waiting are opening them to fast for them show on the map.

This problem didn’t happen in the other festivals. Anet needs to find out why players are doing this.

Because it is the first night. It will calm down. And it did happen in the other festivals but the creatures that came out of the boxes were harder to kill.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: kuscheldrow.6415

kuscheldrow.6415

Maybe because you Need 100.000 candies for te wings?
I guess farming holograms gives you a fair Chance to get them for free before you have 25.000 pieces of candy already. I mean look at the Price they have on TP, it’s dropping hour by hour.
And then there are still Players hoping to get some wings by farming holograms to make some Money with them.

As for myself, I already got the wings but still Need the achievement.

(sry for spelling, IE just corrects stuff by itself and then even wrong -.-")

Trahearne <3