wouldn't it be epic if...

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: arakkune.1429

arakkune.1429

if the dragon bash ends with a dragon making his appearance if this ever happens who would you like to be the second dragon to appear in-game?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

The Burninator

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Blatantly Trogdor. Or his GW twin Rodgort.

Alternatively the crystal one whose name I don’t have a hope of spelling. It’d be nice to put right Logans mistake and avenge Glint.

(Or make up for all those times I killed her in GW1.)

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Dark Saviour.9410

Dark Saviour.9410

if the dragon bash ends with a dragon making his appearance if this ever happens who would you like to be the second dragon to appear in-game?

The real Zhaitan.
Or for it to turn out that the other elder-dragons all died offscreen due to plot.

Gone for good after Halloween 2Ø12.
A shame fun things could not simply be fun.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Entropy.4732

Entropy.4732

This is what I’m hoping happens: If the mysterious rock formation turns out to be a massive, furious dragon who crashes lion’s arch and kills every living thing there, I’ll forgive Anet for nerfing confusion AND love this game even more than I already do.

It makes sense. I mean if I was a dragon the whole festival would be deeply offensive and worth crashing.

Styx Hemlock – Sylvari Mesmer – TFG – NSP

(edited by Entropy.4732)

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

If you listen to the mysterious rock formation, you can clearly hear machinery like cogs turning

If you check the event page, it shows a woman on the teaser image for the 20th holding a sword, leading a assault it looks like.

People who glitched through the rock formation found what looked like an air ship.

Finally, we have the achievement tab that was leaked that made mention of the aetherblade.

So from the looks of it, I’m expecting air pirates will be crashing the bash not dragons. As to WHY they crash the bash, that’s another thing entirely. I’m guessing that woman is our nemesis.

(edited by Celestina.2894)

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: dronzer.8392

dronzer.8392

it would be epic if you didn’t start the thread like you did! :S

I thought maybe the hologram would come to life, an anomaly happened in the system and suddenly was “aware” and we’d have to take it down at the final thing… ha!

but!! wouldn’t it be awesome if………..