Chests with Badges of Honor are bugged?

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Aramey.3841

Aramey.3841

Q:

I’m pretty new player so I don’t know if that also occurs in normal WvW maps. When we conquer something in Edge of the Mists a chest shows up with some loot and about 5-15 Badges of Honor. I can grab the loot, but Bagdes seems to be bugged. I can’t click “Take all” and when I click on Bagdes they disapear leaving empty loot window. When I close that window I can reopen the chest and do same thing over and over. They don’t seem to count. I’m missing something or it’s just a bug?

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

A:

They count, but they’re not an actual physical item. They go into the “Wallet” you can view under your “Hero (H) panel”.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Aramey.3841

Aramey.3841

I must check it more carefully then. Thanks

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

They used to be an item but when stacks began to accumulate and take up bank space . . . along with things like dungeon tokens . . . they decided to revamp the whole thing.

(One thing they took from player feedback, I will note.)

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Winjaninja.4367

Winjaninja.4367

Same happened to me. They didn’t go into the wallet though, it is bugged!

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Rezz.8019

Rezz.8019

It’s bugged unless you have autoloot. It can be fixed by putting some effort and interacting with the chest multiple times in different ways.. very annoying. Fractal relics in FOTM chests have the same bug.

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

I heard there was a bug where one of the chest could be looted unlimited amounts of time.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

I heard there was a bug where one of the chest could be looted unlimited amounts of time.

There was a bug in the beta test where you could loot it unlimited times, but it didn’t give you any currency

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Matthieu.6518

Matthieu.6518

Same thing here, tried every single way but it just doesn’t work :/
I think i’ve already lost over 500 Badges of Honor
Let s hope that the support team notices this and fixes it asap

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

I notice the Badges don’t Auto-Loot when I hit the take all function for the chests. When I click on them individually they do look as if they are collected though. I’ve never gone to my wallet to verify though. I really have 0 use for badges.

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Matthieu.6518

Matthieu.6518

I notice the Badges don’t Auto-Loot when I hit the take all function for the chests. When I click on them individually they do look as if they are collected though. I’ve never gone to my wallet to verify though. I really have 0 use for badges.

They dissapear but they dont go to your wallet if u click on them individually. And u can still reopen the chest.

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Mike.2907

Mike.2907

I have not been able to loot badges of honor either from the chests for three days now. They are not adding to the wallet and you can keep going back to the chest trying to pickup the badges without success.

I’ve spoken to several people, they too cannot pickup these badges. Can we get someone to acknowledge this is a known issue and it is being looked into?

Otherwise, good job on the map!

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Angryjanitor.5940

Angryjanitor.5940

Just turn on auto loot as recommended. I’ve been getting badges for days and haven’t had any problem.

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: CC Danicia.1394

CC Danicia.1394

Community Coordinator

Hello all,

The team is aware of the issue and looking into it. As an aside, when you run into bugs in the game please report them in-game and/or the Bugs forum.

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Hyperionkhv.1978

Hyperionkhv.1978

Auto loot does not work for Mists Chest.

Even if one likes games, there’s a limit…

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Broxxgar.6801

Broxxgar.6801

Still bugged for me, i also send a message to the support in game, but they not replied me or say anything. I lost more than 200 badges.