Enjoying

Enjoying

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Ox See Sox.3687

Ox See Sox.3687

Hop, i’v stopped played 2 months after launch cause i had no pc.

I recently got back (1 month) and about living story and all(EOTM):

- I LIKED IT!

just showing support for devs….thx

Brains > Brawls
So Much Blur

Enjoying

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

It is, by far, hands down, the absolute best thing to happen to WvW. Love it, love it, love it.

WvW Necro

Enjoying

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Ox See Sox.3687

Ox See Sox.3687

P.S: Both the map (too bad it isnt an PvE area also) and the story telling on the Bar.

Brains > Brawls
So Much Blur

Enjoying

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

It is, by far, hands down, the absolute best thing to happen to WvW. Love it, love it, love it.

i agree. it’s super fun and way better than the first wvw map, not to mention it’s easy and fast to get kills for daily

Are you Shpongled?

Enjoying

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Scarran.9845

Scarran.9845

I must admit I had my concerns with the EOTM map especially as my main was Necro and with stability shortage I thought id be thrown off the edge more times than not.

But to be honest I thoroughly enjoy the map, on one hand you get the tactical situation of not following that player onto a bridge as you know you’re going to get pulled and blasted off the edge. To watching what skills you use so you don’t send yourself flying over the edge like I have done a couple of times with my engineer.

It is alot of fun and maybe because its new it doesn’t feel as stale as what the normal WvW maps feel like. Fighting is alot more enjoyable as you try to position yourself around the map to give yourself an advantage. NPC’s use certain siege equipment which means that a tower with a few inside can delay or put off the zerg for long enough to give their team a nice advantage.

Yes its still a zerg mentality but thats never going to change and there are a few bugs to iron out. Plus its really more emphasis on attacking than defending because its far more rewarding to take stuff than defend stuff. But overall I am really enjoying the map and to be honest I didn’t think I would, so it was a nice surprise.

Axere – lvl 80 Necro
Nemmeister – lvl 80 Engineer
Jay Knot – lvl 80 Warrior | Rusty Colt – lvl 80 Thief