How many buckets are there?

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

So I noticed that under the achievements panel for Edge Of The Mists under WvW I don’t see bucket jump achievements until they are completed, then the show up as completed but I don’t get the AP from them.

I did ‘’hold your breath’’ first, and I thought it was the only one, and now I jumped from a different bucked at a different place and I got ‘’ tidal splash ’’ yet I had no idea this one even existed because it was not under WvW-edge of mists. It didn’t show up as uncompleted so I didn’t even know it was there

How many other buckets are there? are there more, if so then where, and why hasn’t this been fixed yet.

Are you Shpongled?

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

One for each tower.

It does not need to be fixed, since it is not broken. They are hidden achievements.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

One for each tower.

It does not need to be fixed, since it is not broken. They are hidden achievements.

Hidden….achievements?
Hidden. Achievements.

I see. Okay. I see.

Hidden.
Achievements.

Yes I see it now. I don’t know why I thought it was bugged, I must have not read that part where the update notes mentioned…

….hidden….

…achievements…

Are you Shpongled?

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Well, being hidden would suggest that they are not posted, correct?
This isn’t the first time (and most likely not the last either) where they add “secret” achievements. The updated Tequatl had one as well (survive the mega-wave after a failed attempt).

There is literally no mention whatsoever in the update notes about any sorts of achievements being tied to these buckets (or the existence of said buckets for that matter).

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

I believe the speedy reader in Field of Ruins was also a hidden achievement….

The buckets were a lot of fun too, bit hard to figure out where to jump off but by 3rd it was a lot easier. Gotta love the high jumps….