Items purchased with Badges of Honor

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: courin.2314

courin.2314

So, last night I bought a sentry turret while my ‘color’ held the observatory. Shortly after, I dc’d from EOTM and kept getting the “Servers unavailable” message, so went to bed since it was that time anyhow.

This morning, I logged back into EOTM and went to deploy my sentry turret. I got the icon in the place of my 1 skill like deploying siege, but when I tried to place it, I was told by the game that I couldn’t because my side didn’t control the observatory.

However, I ALSO couldn’t return it to my inventory in anyway. Now, I’m out my sentry turret, and will have to get another one.

I understand the design decision between having to control an area to purchase and use it’s item – but would appreciate being able to either put said item away or not be able to ‘activate’ it at all if the conditions aren’t met.

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

Yeah I had the same issue but I had bought 3 sentrys so still had 2 left ready for when my side did own the observatory, I agree though you should be able to put it back away just as you can with rams etc. I guess they overlooked it or just rushed.

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

Related is when you buy the Kodan Hammer and get the transformation, changing your slotted skills breaks the transformation.