Number balancing in EotM

Number balancing in EotM

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Firefly.5982

Firefly.5982

First of all: I love the new map! I am having a blast playing.

Then: As long as I get lucky enough to get a decent zerg on red.

The way people are matched in EotM (all current Wvwvw red servers are put into the red zone etc.) is just messed up. Currently red is not playable. The previous days the only time we got a decent zerg that allowed us to do stuff was right after a new round started. I really wish there was a way to balance numbers more. I’d love to play EotM right now, but I simply can’t. Red owns nothing on their map, not even their keep – we went to the keep with 10 ppl and couldn’t even take it back ROFL

Sorry, but this is just so bad. When numbers matter as much as they do in EotM, there needs to be a better way to balance numbers during matches…

Number balancing in EotM

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Hm?

Most times I have logged in Red (my side) have owned quite much, including other keeps at times.

But yes, sometimes you are unlucky and gets into a bad overflow, but when that happens I simply rejoin and get a better one.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Number balancing in EotM

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Might be that way in EU, but NA red servers are usually the least populated if not dead.

Number balancing in EotM

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Last week as green, I hardly saw anything but red on the map. This week, as red, I see a lot of blue in EotM. Meanwhile, my friends talk about the great fights they are having.

I suspect it’s very dependent on:

• the specific overflow
  • how well your server (and its counterparts) are doing in regular WvW
  • day of week and time of day.
John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”