The reason why scarlet will attack..(SPOILER)

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: MauricioCezar.2673

MauricioCezar.2673

.. Lions Arch.

Probably a lot got to this point, but here it is :

The probes are analising the magical energy leylines, searching for the mainpoint of magic.

The probe into LA went green, whant means it found the mainpoint (Just by the Harbor of LA). So Scarlet found what she was searching for, just into LA, as she already has suspected before.

But.. what will she do, or what really is, this magical mainpoint? Discuss!

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

no clue whatsoever.. i’m hoping, if not praying, the next patch is a personal story chapter..
that we do some Actual detective work and hunt down scarlet Before this ‘atrocity’ is underway

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

When she went into the cude Primordus managed to get in her head. He’s been whispering her what to do in order to free him.

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Zone.1275

Zone.1275

When she went into the cude Primordus managed to get in her head. He’s been whispering her what to do in order to free him.

I don’t think it’s Primordius because Vorpp said that anything Scarlet brought with her when she left the cube she had with her before. If it’s a dragon then it’s probably Mordremoth because it would make more sense for a forest dragon to have dormant influence over a Sylvari than a rock dragon.

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: zwierz.9012

zwierz.9012

Primordus is free, he is simply underground, but it doesn’t mean it can’t be him of course.
Central Transferring Chamber also was a hotspot after all…

Also, i think it makes sense, that the probe found the ley line hotspot where it did, the place has history. the question is, what will brake out ion there?

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: MauricioCezar.2673

MauricioCezar.2673

Would be nice if something comes out of Harbor IN LA, more LA destruction, yay!, the most destructed city of all the times x)

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Darkbattlemage.9612

Darkbattlemage.9612

I don’t think it’s Primordius because Vorpp said that anything Scarlet brought with her when she left the cube she had with her before. If it’s a dragon then it’s probably Mordremoth because it would make more sense for a forest dragon to have dormant influence over a Sylvari than a rock dragon.

Or it could be possible a demon possessed her prior to the experiment and her Sylvari nature simply trapped it in her mind. The Edge of the Mists Trailer voice does sound deeper and distorted (I’m assuming its Scarlet talking to us) So perhaps she going to open Mad King’s box and let every resident of the Mists into our world, or try to at least. The Elder Dragons could be nothing more than a misdirection so that we would pool our efforts into chasing a false lead.

I’m the Asura Elementalist that stole all your cookies, well except the oatmeal ones.
Chaos always finds a way, who you think Evil learned it from?

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

She found Abaddon who has been tormenting her.

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Pennry.9215

Pennry.9215

I think Scarlet wants Jungle to fight Rock and wipe us (LA) out in the process. Just so she can take control of the aftermath and (she hopes) have taken out two dragons. Or at least take out her “master”, Jungle.

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Maybe the probe sensed a great amount of magical energy. Didn’t Arah have the same thing and it turned out to be coming from Zhaitan?

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Magic

Maybe the lines converge there and she’s trying to call or wake up a dragon to attack it.

(edited by Ayrilana.1396)