USAIN BOLT ZERGS

USAIN BOLT ZERGS

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Shets.4538

Shets.4538

Hello,
Is it only me or? our entire zergs have to run like 1000 miles after a massive fights, even if you died or maybe the whole zerg get smashed. The whole running tooks like 10 minutes to get to the other side of the map and it’s so much vacity and void.

Actually, I would strongly recommend Anet to make us able to build waypoints at all towers after few upgrades and maybe but public waypoint for all servers in the middle of the map, at The Juncture. It would actually bring more decent action and our zergs would be able to access to better, funnier and also faster battles with other servers.

Please, add comments and put some suggestions how to improve the pleasure to play EotM instead of burn all your characters calories!

Otherwise, the map is completely awesome!

Pluxie
Seafarer’s Rest

USAIN BOLT ZERGS

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

I believe the whole point of having the waypoint that far away is to break down the zerg.

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

USAIN BOLT ZERGS

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Peixe.1804

Peixe.1804

With the tower waypoint I do agree, with the public one however I stsrongly disagree. Because that is going to turn into a gank fest or something like kill farming.

USAIN BOLT ZERGS

in The Edge of the Mists

Shets.4538

I believe the whole point of having the waypoint that far away is to break down the zerg.

Well, probably, but I didn’t expect that they decided to create such a long distance between each other. As the comment above, It would be awesome with tower waypoints.

Pluxie
Seafarer’s Rest

USAIN BOLT ZERGS

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

Hello,
Is it only me or? our entire zergs have to run like 1000 miles after a massive fights, even if you died or maybe the whole zerg get smashed. The whole running tooks like 10 minutes to get to the other side of the map and it’s so much vacity and void.

Actually, I would strongly recommend Anet to make us able to build waypoints at all towers after few upgrades and maybe but public waypoint for all servers in the middle of the map, at The Juncture. It would actually bring more decent action and our zergs would be able to access to better, funnier and also faster battles with other servers.

Please, add comments and put some suggestions how to improve the pleasure to play EotM instead of burn all your characters calories!

Otherwise, the map is completely awesome!

LOL Usain Bolt ZERGS !!! hahahaha this is one of my favs topics now lol

Are you Shpongled?

USAIN BOLT ZERGS

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: P Fun Daddy.1208

P Fun Daddy.1208

Well, it doesn’t work :P
I guess people are pretty dedicated to the zerg.

USAIN BOLT ZERGS

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

When I saw “Usain Bolt Zergs” I immediately thought of a zerg of warriors… why?

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

USAIN BOLT ZERGS

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

What’s funny is that this will only strengthen Zerging. Because why bother going out on your own only to get ganked? Instead people are going to go out in full map force zergs! Especially when it takes WAY too long to run around the map.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

USAIN BOLT ZERGS

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Phule.1968

Phule.1968

Seen enuff of them Usain Bolt toons run around lately, and no I don’t mean warriors or someone carrying a Fiery GS of an elementalist.

Where’s my X-ray goggles when I need em?

USAIN BOLT ZERGS

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

So you will always have the same situation the further you are away from your base the smaller your zerg is but on the other hand the enemy zerg tends to be bigger because they are closer to their base.

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

USAIN BOLT ZERGS

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Galowin.6089

Galowin.6089

So you will always have the same situation the further you are away from your base the smaller your zerg is but on the other hand the enemy zerg tends to be bigger because they are closer to their base.

Isn’t the point of a strategic game to win even when outnumberd?

For Glade and Glory

USAIN BOLT ZERGS

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

pfft… when was this game strategic???? Let us know how “winning” while outnumbered works for you.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

USAIN BOLT ZERGS

in The Edge of the Mists

Shets.4538

Especially when it takes WAY too long to run around the map.

Exactly, if we increased the possiblity to use waypoints around the map, to upgraded towers it would bring The Edge of the Mists a bigger influence for other people that are more for fights. Also many of my friends disliked the running at the EotM. Waypoints in the towers would bring the map more action, more WvWvW!

Pluxie
Seafarer’s Rest

USAIN BOLT ZERGS

in The Edge of the Mists

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

pfft… when was this game strategic???? Let us know how “winning” while outnumbered works for you.

Have to agree with him, so long as you can stack an infinite number of players in to a single space WvW will be about nothing but who can throw the most bodies at the enemy. There is no strategy, there never has been.

And while ANet has stated that they don’t like how zerging affects WvW, they haven’t indicated that they are going to do anything about it. Personally I think unless WvW severely drops in popularity it will never see the anti-zerging mechanics that would give it real large-scale combat.

(edited by Conncept.7638)