All buggy

All buggy

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: OmniPotentes.4817

OmniPotentes.4817

I would like to point out some disturbing issues since the last “spread out” loot nerf patch.

When a single knight remains people rush from other knight locations to kill it. The ones left behind that enter the scarlet holo instance find themselves in an instance short of players. 15 players of which half are afk against the wall for chivos spells doom for event completion. I do understand people are doing so cause just in the last event I got instantly downed by a lazer beam with no previous telltale AoE sign of it coming. Shortly after which I disconnected.

I have disconnected countless of times during the scarlet holo event. Once re-logged I find myself only in the company of npcs.

Add to the list knights resetting to full health when pulled beyond a certain area and we have a party.

At this point I’m frustrated beyond belief. Perhaps it’s time for a break from this game.

PS: I’m not posting this in the bugs forum. These Buggs have been consistent since the event started and by the looks of it won’t get fixed before it ends. No point on beating a dead horse.

To end this thread on a constructive note and contribute to the forum I’d like to advice my forum members not to bother with this LS event unless they are masochists and want to suffer great anguish.

Might as swell stick with the champ trains.
Cheers.

(edited by OmniPotentes.4817)

All buggy

Posted by: Minos.5168

Minos.5168

And then, this patch was supposed to give you loot even if you only manage to down one knight…

But that’s even bugged now.

All buggy

Posted by: IncognitoP.1648

IncognitoP.1648

meanwhile at arena net hq….
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HAUzVJPM2g

All buggy

Posted by: Minos.5168

Minos.5168

meanwhile at arena net hq….
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HAUzVJPM2g

Doubtful. They’re obviously trying to keep up log-in numbers.

Especially with the “New sale each day in March!” Gem Store ploy.

If this event becomes even more of a bore, or gives out less rewards…
People will just be discouraged from playing.