Blade shards

Blade shards

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Drago.4815

Drago.4815

Will the Blade Shards be a permanent crafting item, or will they go away after this patch

Blade shards

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Well they’ll be around for at least the next event since they’re needed to give spinal blades colored auras. After that they will probably not be available since they aren’t actual crafting items and this is a temporary one off.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Blade shards

Posted by: mallas.9836

mallas.9836

probably going to be Ascended normal back piece, 250 shards, core, something to make the colored blades.

I am holding onto my 1000 just in case they add something to help us get rid of them outside of the back piece. I also wouldn’t pe surprised if 1000 make soime item which is actually used to make the core in the MF.

Blade shards

Posted by: Mazreal Blackknight.1564

Mazreal Blackknight.1564

I hope they have some use I have 12 stacks sitting in my inventory.

Blade shards

Posted by: Rizalee.4593

Rizalee.4593

I hope they just add a cheap Value to them.. like say 5c or something so we can at least sell them to a vendor.. They should do that to ALL account bound items like that.

~ Rizalee – Human Mesmer ~
~ Rizzae – Asura Guardian ~
Tarnished Coast Server

Blade shards

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

In the past, they allowed us to sell some living story items to vendors after the event expired. Kiel and Evon support badges for instance.

Blade shards

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

In the past, they allowed us to sell some living story items to vendors after the event expired. Kiel and Evon support badges for instance.

So far those have been the only ones, though.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Blade shards

Posted by: Pip.2094

Pip.2094

Just let us throw them to a merch for a few silvers x stack and free our inventories…or lower their drop rate for real, not for joke…only God knows how many are spamming my inv.. -.-

\||||||/
O°v°O

Blade shards

Posted by: Lambent.6375

Lambent.6375

Remove the account bound status?

I’d like to buy them cheaply on the tp.

“Caithe, someday you’ll see, Tyria needs me. -Scarlet”

Blade shards

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Just let us throw them to a merch for a few silvers x stack and free our inventories…or lower their drop rate for real, not for joke…only God knows how many are spamming my inv.. -.-

Lowering the drop rate would be bad for people who want to make the backpiece and don’t have stacks built up, though.

Its better for some heavy farmers to have too many than for casual players to not be able to get enough.

Blade shards

Posted by: DHBM.7652

DHBM.7652

i actually like the heavy drop rate. I have about 4k right now and im still working to get more. its the cheapest way to get an ascended back item. and i know there going to be used to change the colour as well. so might as well save them

Blade shards

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

Remove the account bound status?

I’d like to buy them cheaply on the tp.

Me too. Others may get a good drop rate on them, but mine is terribly low.

Blade shards

Posted by: DeShadowWolf.6854

DeShadowWolf.6854

Removing acct bound or letting us merch are both good ideas; I’d support the former more than the latter since it allows everyone to be able to get the blade shards they want. Maybe only after you can’t get them though.

Blade shards

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

I hope they have some use I have 12 stacks sitting in my inventory.

that’s enough for 3 ascended back pieces.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

Blade shards

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

While I’d love to see these stick around after the close of the LS, somehow I don’t think they will. So I’m trying to stock up. I’ve just hit my 4th stack, I think. But it’s far far from where I want to be on my tally (since I want to make more than one, and probably at least 1 colored). Guess I know what I’m doing this weekend…. just wish they weren’t account bound. Then I could just do all my farming on one account, rather than having to go back and forth between mine and my husband’s.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Blade shards

Posted by: Traveller.7496

Traveller.7496

I guess I’ll save them until the next update, I’m not gonna craft an ascended backpiece so I’d like to at least sell them.

Blade shards

Posted by: Kupper.8074

Kupper.8074

I have enough to make the colorful backpack and 1-2 exotic back pieces for other characters if needed.

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight
Berserker = Skilled http://i.imgur.com/g1rkIub.jpg
Never forget – http://i.imgur.com/Oxra9sj.jpg