Can we not have the wings require 500?

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Meriem.3504

Meriem.3504

I have the materials but I don’t even have a craft skill. I was told it like over a 100 gold to even level it up which I am no where near that amount of gold total -_-. Thought the pink stuff was the forge also.

I also am getting tired of it telling me to add stats every 30 secs because im wearing it for the looks but I can’t pick stats because it then won’t be able to be ascended according to the tool tip. x.x

Posted by: BigHammer.5367

BigHammer.5367

You can safely choose your stats and upgrade later, I did. It’s only transmuting that prevents upgrades (ie, changing its appearance).

Posted by: Meriem.3504

Meriem.3504

You can safely choose your stats and upgrade later, I did. It’s only transmuting that prevents upgrades (ie, changing its appearance).

OOO ok thanks.

Posted by: Lil Puppy.5216

Lil Puppy.5216

Now that a precedent has been set for event meta items, all future items will require 500 crafting skill and only the BiS ascended one will be the one everyone wants because orange colors suck. And while we’re on the sub-topic, why are all metals in-game gray?

Posted by: Gulesave.5073

Gulesave.5073

Only bringing it to ascended tier requires 500 crafting, which is the reason 500 crafting exists in the first place.

I should be writing.

Posted by: Arcturus.8109

Arcturus.8109

Now that a precedent has been set for event meta items, all future items will require 500 crafting skill and only the BiS ascended one will be the one everyone wants because orange colors suck. And while we’re on the sub-topic, why are all metals in-game gray?

Nothing bad with that, crafting in this game is pretty useless now.
And orange color doesn’t suck.

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Wings.. haha, had to laugh at that. Even though Scarlet’s knights use them as wings, we dont (yet) so they’re just called blades.

Why are metals all grey? Simply because that’s the colour most metals ARE. Honestly I thought the glow effect once you add the cores, etc. was going to be a bit better than what it is, but I’ve seen that the coloured blades look better in some maps than others thanks to many factors including map lighting, post processing, etc.

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

Wings.. haha, had to laugh at that. Even though Scarlet’s knights use them as wings, we dont (yet) so they’re just called blades.

Why are metals all grey? Simply because that’s the colour most metals ARE. Honestly I thought the glow effect once you add the cores, etc. was going to be a bit better than what it is, but I’ve seen that the coloured blades look better in some maps than others thanks to many factors including map lighting, post processing, etc.

Then the Holographic wings, the shattered holo wings and the Sunless wings aren’t wings either, because we can’t use them as such.