Could dwarves reappear?

Could dwarves reappear?

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: CoffeeMakesMeSmile.8172

CoffeeMakesMeSmile.8172

The original GW1 had dwarves as one of the main races of Tyria, but I think there’s only one in the modern world. Here’s my thought…if Scarlet’s massive airship drills down far enough into the ruins of old Lion’s Arch, do you think she might discover the lost race?

If I remember correctly the dwarves underwent a physical change in the original story so I think they could have survived down there for centuries.

I think it would be great to have the dwarves back. The lore is already there and the number of times I’ve heard ‘By Ogden’s hammer, what savings!’ implies that they’ve not been totally forgotten by Tyrians.

Anyone else think this could be a possibility?

Could dwarves reappear?

Posted by: Nihilus.3015

Nihilus.3015

Ogden is in Arah and the durmond priory

AmateurNet

Could dwarves reappear?

Posted by: A Massive Headache.1879

A Massive Headache.1879

They underwent a change both physically and mentally, they all should essentially bea hivemive bent on fighting primordius. A fight, which I believe anet said, they are losing. Why ogden isn’t part of the hivemind, beats me.

Could dwarves reappear?

Posted by: Darkbattlemage.9612

Darkbattlemage.9612

They underwent a change both physically and mentally, they all should essentially bea hivemive bent on fighting primordius. A fight, which I believe anet said, they are losing. Why ogden isn’t part of the hivemind, beats me.

Perhaps because he underwent the rite at a later date?

Also based on Elona (before Palwa Joko became the dominant power) and Cantha’s existence. Could it be entirely possible there are a group of dwarves that splintered from Deldimor in the distance past or could be part of lost colonies?

I’m the Asura Elementalist that stole all your cookies, well except the oatmeal ones.
Chaos always finds a way, who you think Evil learned it from?

Could dwarves reappear?

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Hold on a sceond… Maybe the new drill will make a tunnel to Cantha!?

Could dwarves reappear?

Posted by: Darkbattlemage.9612

Darkbattlemage.9612

Hold on a sceond… Maybe the new drill will make a tunnel to Cantha!?

Or a Skritt City that been lurking beneath Lion’s Arch all this time.

I’m the Asura Elementalist that stole all your cookies, well except the oatmeal ones.
Chaos always finds a way, who you think Evil learned it from?

Could dwarves reappear?

Posted by: Dragus.1853

Dragus.1853

Regardless of the dwarves who chose to become stone, if I recall correctly only the male dwarves chose this path. I’m not that in touch with the lore but I’m pretty sure the transformation was optional… and that the Stone Summit would not be too likely to make the same decision. I don’t know if they got wiped out somehow but they could still be alive somewhere. The most likely event here is that Scarlet is trying to stir a dragon though.

Could dwarves reappear?

Posted by: A Massive Headache.1879

A Massive Headache.1879

Regardless of the dwarves who chose to become stone, if I recall correctly only the male dwarves chose this path. I’m not that in touch with the lore but I’m pretty sure the transformation was optional… and that the Stone Summit would not be too likely to make the same decision. I don’t know if they got wiped out somehow but they could still be alive somewhere. The most likely event here is that Scarlet is trying to stir a dragon though.

According to the movement of the world, all the dwarves turned to stone, even the stone summit

Could dwarves reappear?

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Ogden Stonehealer was able to delay the transformation for a while, but eventually even he turned to stone. So I assume the fanatic Stone Summit also turned to stone.

Could the dwarves be still alive? I assume some of them still are, and I think it is likely that some of them are still continuing the fight against Primordus and his minions.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)