Destiny's Edge Follow Up to Aftermath

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: cooperjer.6180

cooperjer.6180

I listened to the conversation between the main characters in the bar. Rytlock was mentioned by Rox as someone she didn’t want to talk with for fear of being “gutted”. Logan was mentioned in the conversation and it was indicated our support was described to him. Since the bar conversation was short, I thought I would try and follow up with Destiny’s Edge on the following:

1. Confront Rytlock about Rox’s participation and try to increase her renown with him.
2. Talk to Logan and find out if the Queen or the Seraph have any input regarding the recent events.
3. Let Eir know her son broke her leg, but he is doing good.
4. Follow up with Caithe and find out what she knows of this dragon.

However, I could not find Logan or Rytlock. I went to he Queen’s chamber hoping to find Logan. He’s not there, and the Queen doesn’t seem to care about the recent events, i.e. she has no dialog about these events. I went to the Citadel to find Rytlock in his chambers, but his personal assistant told me he’s in Lions Arch. Clearly, she has no clue that Lions Arch has been messed up.

Are any of Destiny’s Edge available for comment and a response regarding these events? Would Anet be able to update the dialog of the Queen and similar NPCs to account for the recent events?

Posted by: AJP.8610

AJP.8610

Also, what was the secret Scarlet knew about Caithe that she didn’t want the rest of the world knowing?

[VcY] Velocity ~ Far Shiverpeaks
Flemmox ~ Elementalist
Gormlaith Greycloak ~ Guardian

Posted by: Salba.9760

Salba.9760

However, I could not find Logan or Rytlock. I went to the Queen’s chamber hoping to find Logan. He’s not there, and the Queen doesn’t seem to care about the recent events, i.e. she has no dialog about these events.

If you think about it, if Logan were in the queen’s private chambers he wouldn’t want anyone to find him there. My guess is he heard your character coming and took off to hide in the chamber pot room. Then our lovely Queen just pretended as if she were out of the loop if you know what I mean. /wink

Posted by: kalzana.3192

kalzana.3192

I expect at least a Rytlock discussion early next season – Rox needs to report in sooner or later.

I suspect, given his own history, he’ll offer her a place FOR staying to defend a comrade rather than abandon them cough Logan cough

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Logan’s in his usual spot in Seraph HQ. He doesn’t say one darn thing praising you, he just has a curt “I’m too busy to talk” panel.

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Why would we be confronting Rytlock for Rox? She can deal with her own problems, and doesn’t want to join the warband anymore anyway.

Logan has never been in the queen’s chamber, he’s the head of the Seraph, he spends his time doing paperwork at their headquarters.

It would be nice to talk to Eir about Braham or vice versa, but they’re both pig headed Norn.

If you want to talk about the dragon you should be going to the Pale Tree, not Caithe. Talk to her about Scarlet, if you can actually get any information out of her.

The only person I’d like to talk to is Zojja about Taimi.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Posted by: DebraKadabra.5278

DebraKadabra.5278

Also, what was the secret Scarlet knew about Caithe that she didn’t want the rest of the world knowing?

Good question.

What we have been is what we are.