Destinys edge

Destinys edge

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: trunks.5249

trunks.5249

anyone think all of destiny’s edge will fight beside us for final battle?

master jedi david

Destinys edge

Posted by: poziix.7285

poziix.7285

No, I think a new one will form from the ranks of Rox, Braham, Majory, Kasmeer, Taimi and maybe Canach.

Destinys edge

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

It’s possible we won’t see a lot of Destiny’s Edge – the voice actors are apparently very difficult to schedule since they’re all rather high profile individuals.
That’s part of the reason we have the new characters that Ema outlined.

Destinys edge

Posted by: Gulesave.5073

Gulesave.5073

I think we’ll see Destiny’s Edge in only the slightest capacity until aforementioned final battle is against an elder dragon.

I should be writing.

Destinys edge

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Seeing as they did next to nothing in the fight against Zhaitan or even back when Claw Island and the city got attacked the first time, why would they suddenly show up now?

Destinys edge

FlamingFoxx.1305

Seeing as they did next to nothing in the fight against Zhaitan or even back when Claw Island and the city got attacked the first time, why would they suddenly show up now?

To be fair the personal story was supposed to be happening concurrently with the dungeon storyline – so Destiny’s Edge was busy doing things like shutting down CoE, helping the Kodan in HoTW, dealing with the ghosts in AC, etc.

Destinys edge

Posted by: Esmee.1067

Esmee.1067

Destiny’s Edge was working on their own problems whilst you did your personal story and didn’t reunite completely until Arah, even there I’m not sure it was a 1-time thing or permanent. Part of your story (dungeons) is helping them overcome their problems and help you. So expecting the whole of Destiny’s Edge in your Personal Story is a bit odd.

But ye due to the voice-actors, even now we can’t expect them. A shame, but understandable.

Destinys edge

Posted by: Warcry.1596

Warcry.1596

I see it a lot about their voice actors being difficult to get in touch with. But aside from Zojja they’ve all had at least cameos in the Living Story, I don’t think it’s that, I think it’s just due to the fact that 1) because of the Personal Story, they have to be in certain places and 2) them appearing too soon will pretty much give away that an Elder Dragon is gonna be coming.

“He shall make whole that which was torn asunder.
Restore that which was lost. And all shall be as one.”

Destinys edge

FlamingFoxx.1305

Warcry, it IS that. The dev’s have directly stated it.

Yes DE have had cameos in the living story – but they have not had voiced dialogue (with the exception of logan and Rytlock)

Destinys edge

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

Warcry, it IS that. The dev’s have directly stated it.

Yes DE have had cameos in the living story – but they have not had voiced dialogue (with the exception of logan and Rytlock)

If I remember right, Eir had voiced dialogue with the introduction of Braham and Caithe still has in TA (ab path)

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!