Disconnects Feedback thread

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Cayenne.5341

Cayenne.5341

it happened two times this afternoon that i crashed to desktop. The 2nd time was especially annoying as it happened during the scarlet event in the airship. It is really annoying because I spent some time getting access to the airship and then some more time fighting her.

Is it really not possible to allow us to return to our instance if logging in again instantly?

Posted by: Zardul.3952

Zardul.3952

whole server on Overflow and Main dc’d at last 10mins on Holigram

Main: lvl 80 Ranger ,
Alt: lvl 80 Mesmer

Posted by: Snipey.6937

Snipey.6937

CTD inside the airship here as well, though I haven’t crashed at any other point. Really infuriating to go and revoke my fun permit like that.

Posted by: Dezaq.1203

Dezaq.1203

We just killed the hologram, the cutscene ended and we grabbed our loot, we also got some achievements but then we all disconnected. Our loot was gone, so was our achievement. Plz fix ASAP.

Posted by: WendyB.1650

WendyB.1650

I’m with you we had her to 10% and the whole server DC’d. They should not push content until they have the bugs fixed! Spent over an hour to get to that pint only to DC.

Posted by: Manuhell.2759

Manuhell.2759

Disconnected at like 10 minutes from the end. We would have won it. Wasted time. Quite annoying.

Posted by: Thoragh.8309

Thoragh.8309

Not sure if anyone else was having problems, but it seems even if you do stay connected the Event is doomed to fail. I was in there trying to move around and do things needed, but all we got were “EVENT Failed” and Bronze for our participation… I do know there were several persons complaining about lag and such so they were not able to participate as much. I assisted in killing several Elites, but I guess that was not enough to amount to anything.

-Pockmark, Stormbluff Isle

Posted by: Nari.4302

Nari.4302

Yep, was there :\ pretty frustrated about it.

Posted by: Lucifeh.1028

Lucifeh.1028

Quite honestly this was disappointing as hell.

Posted by: Wayland.3528

Wayland.3528

So close to finishing and the whole zone dc’s. This shouldn’t happen at this point in the game’s lifecycle.

Posted by: eldris.8461

eldris.8461

An EU overflow just DC’d with TWO MINUTES left of the boss fight (prime holo). Wasn’t clear if we were going to make it or not.

VERY frustrating as not clear if there was a reward or cutscene on a failed attempt…

I for one won’t be attempting it again until I see a patch as it’s such a long event.

Posted by: Alma.1769

Alma.1769

I got a game crash just as hologram went down logged back in to be in new overflow emtpy airship and one scarlet hologram all to myself, with full health, and no reward for the one I just helped kill.

Posted by: Thelgar.7214

Thelgar.7214

Just disconnected about 3/4 through the red knight, came back to an overflow with no knights.

Posted by: LowfatEnvelope.5934

LowfatEnvelope.5934

I disconnected as well, the fight was almost over. On reconnect I was in an overflow, really stunk.

L.F.E.

Posted by: Ridley.3691

Ridley.3691

The Prime Hologram was on like a quarter health or so and I was DCed, basically making all the work I’d put into the event until then pointless. Now I’ve gotta park myself next to one of those godawful Knights spawn points and hope we’re able to do it again. I feel absolutely crap, frustrated and disappointed, and I can’t believe ANet would sooner respond to a “I think you’re amazing ANet” thread, then one as serious as this.

Posted by: Pecar.1236

Pecar.1236

i was in overflow we kill all 3x knight take colors and go up to hologram fight but after 1 min of fight i got kicked back to La without no reason and there was only 2 colors so no way ho go up .:…::::))))))))))))))))) gg anet

Posted by: CC Danicia.1394

CC Danicia.1394

Community Coordinator

Closing this thread as we have one open in the Game Bugs sub-forum.