lazarus.1639

Did anyone else get the reference?

Attachments:

Escape from L.A

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

We did..

Are your people ready to do something about scarlet already? I wonder if you get this reference

Escape from L.A

Posted by: Flash.6912

Flash.6912

kinda off topic but: what happen to the JPs in LA if LA get destroyed?

R.I.P Kumu <3

Escape from L.A

Posted by: Waldir.2571

Waldir.2571

My personal opinion is that LA will become a regular explorable area with foes just like all the rest, this will keep all world exploration there. All we are losing is a town.

Escape from L.A

Posted by: Thalador.4218

Thalador.4218

I’m starting to think their writers are so uninspired that they “borrow” ideas from pop culture just to keep this train wreck of an LS going…

Scarlet’s Alliance Wars (a.k.a. “Guild Wars 2”)
A fantasy of sci-fi cyborg implants grafted into the desiccated flesh of Guild Wars’ corpse.

Escape from L.A

Posted by: Waldir.2571

Waldir.2571

I’m starting to think their writers are so uninspired that they “borrow” ideas from pop culture just to keep this train wreck of an LS going…

This is untrue, pop culture refferences date back since the start of gw1, its a way to implement things while having a bit of fun.

Escape from L.A

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

This is untrue, pop culture refferences date back since the start of gw1, its a way to implement things while having a bit of fun.

Yeah, there is a ton of stuff like that in GW1 and I loved that.