General Escape from LA Feedback Thread

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: wookiee.4631

wookiee.4631

It’s been a day or two, not a ton of time, but enough for the feel of this controversial release to start to really set in. Though, I wish there was more actual story in addition to all the backstory, which is something I really love about this release. It’s big in scope, which is nice, and it tried something new, also very nice. A lot of people will complain about it being zerg content, but I’m not sure it really is. Yeah there are zergs about, but you can still contribute to the goal of the event by going off on your own, exploring, and finding civilians. All the monsters, players running around, screaming sound effects, and fire really help it make Lion’s Arch feel like a battleground. I also like how Escape from LA has more than just the central location and there are camps, the Vigil Keep got upgraded, which I really hope is permanent even if the services leave, and all kinds of little details surrounding the wreckage of the city in 3 different zones.

In short, Escape from New York was better. HA!

Seriously though, I think it’s an awesome release, the best so far for 2014. And I have high hopes that the finale will be even bigger and better. What do you think?

Guild: Northern Wolf Clan [WOLF]

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

A lot of people are complaining about zerging but what they all seem to forget is the best rewards (chance to get a molten jetpack) cannot be received IF you blindly zerg. But people are going to zerg because people are used to zerging.

BUt the event rewards actually are design to punish zergers. But most of the players haven’t received the memo yet.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.