Goodbye to helping each other out

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

Attack a bunch of mobs when you’re downed and it will be very likely you rally. When I see someone go down I try to focus down something low on life to help them up, as it resses multiple people.

The wp are not very far, it’s LA…

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

Posted by: Sankofa Jimiyu.1567

Sankofa Jimiyu.1567

Sometimes it really isn’t safe to rez.
During the Queens Gauntlet, there was a spot in the Destroyers arena that I just avoided. A lava boil on the terrain that was pretty large and dealt burning.
We had a downed player that I went to rez, but the boil was not only making my heal, and the player who joined to heal, pointless, it also was killing us too.
We had a lot of people trying to help like this, but it was a vicious cycle. It was easier to die and WP than to deal with that.
There have been more and more situations where I see difficulty with rezzing and will triage who I can and can’t help. People that lost track of where they were on the battlefield, or miss-stepped

Sometimes, you are out o’ luck, Son.

This game is still the best at encouraging players to help each other. It’s discouraging when we devolve into a zerg, mindlessly wiping mobs and forget to look back to help the others that made it possible.

“Look like the innocent flower, but be the Obaba under’t.”

Posted by: Alfador.7649

Alfador.7649

Ok after reading the seemingly endless discussion on this topic I feel like a couple things are being missed or ignored.

1. The zerg has a job. They’re looking to complete events. Having 50 people stop to help 1 person derails that

2. If you’re off doing heirlooms, you’re acting for yourself, so it’s hypocritical to expect people to stop working as a group to rescue the unhelpful lone wolf.

Posted by: CathShadow.9507

CathShadow.9507

Ok after reading the seemingly endless discussion on this topic I feel like a couple things are being missed or ignored.

1. The zerg has a job. They’re looking to complete events. Having 50 people stop to help 1 person derails that

2. If you’re off doing heirlooms, you’re acting for yourself, so it’s hypocritical to expect people to stop working as a group to rescue the unhelpful lone wolf.

3. “Save the citizens” gets everyone better rewards by the end (if enough are saved), thus helping the entire “zerg”..

Hounds of Hades [HH] – Contact us for raid training!

Posted by: Sankofa Jimiyu.1567

Sankofa Jimiyu.1567

I should have applied for citizenship in Lion’s Arch. I am more likely to be saved that way.

“Look like the innocent flower, but be the Obaba under’t.”

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Missywink, yes the balance between selflessness and selfishness or altruism and narcissism are shifting. Our society is becoming more self centered. Though that’s not to say it’s dominant yet. There are a lot of us playing this game with the intent to help each other.

I looked at that first photo and thought, where are the food buffs???? I get so irked when I see people without food and utility buffs up. That new Scarlet one is insanely cheap and drops regularly. +10% dmg output/input is huge! Add that to a food buff like Carrot Souffle and now we have some DPS going on!

For the gear conversation, I took a lvl 6 Guardian in and ran around LA all night farming. You don’t need PTV or a heavy support build. Those miasma events actually require a good dose of damage output to get them done in time.

Rezzing is actually quite complex and easily misjudged. Safety first should always be the motto. That one should evaluate if they can rezz a person without getting themselves downed in the process? Next question is do I have the time and still finish the objective? Another thought is to kitten if one can kill the downies target to rally them faster than rezzing them? Distance to spawn point needs to factored in as well. Can you rezz or can they run back fastest? Do I have a utility off cooldown to rezz them fast or is it prudent to save it for later? These all all questions to ask oneself. What may appear to be a cold or callus choice may in fact be a tactful one instead.

A safe estimate would be, if you can rezz someone in half the time it takes them to run back, rezz them. It helps the overall event and everyone on map get the job done. If you are a warrior, war banner should be equipped at all times! Not so much as using it on other players, instead using on the NPC’s! Save them all!!!!!

Alfador, lore wise recovering heirlooms isn’t selfish. Also, there are a lot of us whom would rather like to see a 1500 on the civilians, instead everyone is focused on event farming.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

(edited by DeWolfe.2174)

Posted by: Ashabhi.1365

Ashabhi.1365

My only complaint about dead people is that if I am in a fight with 5 or 6 other people and there’s 10 dead folks laying around begging for a rez, hell no, I am not going to help you. In fact, I will probably be a bit miffed because not only are you not waypointing, you’re upscaling the event just by lying there.

If you’re downed, I will help you as much as I can as soon as I can, but if you’re absolutely stone cold dead, then waypoint. I promise, there will be others right beside you to help you run back through all the nasties.

Level 80 Elementalist

Posted by: hades.6539

hades.6539

i stopt rezing 2 jsut because i helpt someone
and when we where trying to get away i got downed het turned around and then just ran of leaving me for death ( and i died)
so i stopt rezing people so i wont need to pay there armor bill

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

One of the things to keep in mind is that people are individuals. Some of them are self-sacrificing and will risk being downed themselves, some will rez if it can be done safely, some will not ever rez because there is a waypoint or they don’t want to be downed or whatever reason.

In other games we sort of self selected into these roles by choosing our class. Here, people who in other games would be playing a class that can’t rez, now have the uncomfortable position of being something they never seek out in a game.

Last night when I ran the event, plenty were rezzing others. Sometimes people got left behind I’m sure. When its fast paced, chaotic, and timed, you are going to have that result. It is inevitable.

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

Posted by: Pluton.7364

Pluton.7364

play WvW ppl there helping each other…

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

Welcome to Loot Wars 2. Enjoy your stay (and your loot).

Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: Lévis.5489

Lévis.5489

Why should i help zerglings that try to stack against mobs that does heavy aoe damage, like the etherblades and the dredges. It’s funny how 90% of the zerg dies in the first minute of a fight because they get hit by every single aoe there is and get punched into the face by orbital lasers.

Posted by: thefantasticg.3984

thefantasticg.3984

Welcome to Loot Wars 2. Enjoy your stay (and your loot).

There’s MMOs out there that haven’t absolutely nothing to do whatsoever with anything that could be considered “loot”?

RNG is a bell curve. Better hope you’re on the right side.

Posted by: CrossedHorse.4261

CrossedHorse.4261

OP, I am on Aurora Glade too, and my experience has mostly been the opposite. I find people will always try to rez where it makes sense. Obviously, if rezzing is going to get everyone downed, then we wait until it is safe. Only once or twice ever, have I been left behind, but I think I went down towards the end of a big event and was behind the zerg at the time, so it’s fair to assume most people didn’t see me. In fact, I was running in WvW with a huge zerg at one point, and the commander we were following deliberately made everyone wait at the end of each event to rez dead players before we moved on. that, to me, is quite representative of AG’s community.

I always try to rez where I can. But I will say that I do not like people lying there, completely defeated, just repeatedly typing REZ at me. I WILL rez you when I have a moment, but do not demand it in capitals like a petulant child. That will only make me rez you last out of the others that need it too.

Posted by: insaneshadow.1654

insaneshadow.1654

I can’t speak for anyone else, but I always try and res people when I see them. On the off chance that I’m just getting pummeled by AOEs and conditions, I’ll back off and try to kill the things preventing me from ressing the person that’s down before I get back to it.

I also like to be lighthearted about it some times. I’ll say things like, “Wakey wakey”, “Breeeeaaaath!” or “I won’t let you die!”

If you see this guy (Gust Root) around you, then 9 times out of 10 you’ll be resurrected.

Attachments:

Gust Root | Letum Folium | Lo Bridge | Snow Spot | Roland East | Nascharr | Bjorn Microbrew
Yak’s Bend
Lincoln Force [BOMB]

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

I think the event need to count ressing players as a “refugee rescue”, which gives rewards at the end. Then everyone will be ressing everyone. :P

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

Posted by: Charming Rogue.8071

Charming Rogue.8071

I’ve seen both ends of this:
Last night, I rezzed a player who got downed by toxic krait in the water (he/she went too close to the giant drill).

I ressed, and they swam off, without a “thanks” or anything.

I find the lack of manners in this one disturbing..

On the other side, when I fight groups and 3 people run past without stopping to help. or they bring their aggro’d enemies with them, I find that a bit rude too. I’ve been fortunate enough to (most times) be able to manage the load, but for goodness sake, help a brother out.

As for “Not safe to rez”, Well, I got downed, misted away to safety, but because of area damage, my heal kept failing. 4 groups of people ran past, with no enemies around and didn’t bother to help. I wasn’t “dead”, just in downed state.

I find this sort of thing has been happening a lot more lately.

Well. I’ve seen people actually get downed again cause they stopped to type “thx” in mid-combat. I also never say that mid-combat. Unless it was out of combat then I will say it.

Desolation – EU – [KING] – Immortal Kingdom

Posted by: darko.4501

darko.4501

Today I was quietly going around LA collecting Heirlooms. I was doing ok until a random pack respawned and I was downed.

Colleting Heirlooms is the most selfish thing thant you can do in LA.

Posted by: Morfedel.4165

Morfedel.4165

To be honest, sometimes its just easier for the defeated individual to wp than it is to be rezzed. I try my best, especially if the individual is downed, but it takes so long to revive a defeated individual while in battle that its often just faster for the individual to wp and run back.

Besides, from a story standpoint, if we are trying to save all these citizens from the miasma, we need to concentrate on defeating certain key events to, you know, give us time to save the city – killing mobs and slowing the miasma takes precedence.

For myself, if I am defeated in a big battle, if the battle is close to being won I just stick around and usually get a revive after its done. If its not that close, then I’ll wp and run back.

And I don’t have a problem with that.

Posted by: CETheLucid.3964

CETheLucid.3964

Colleting Heirlooms is the most selfish thing thant you can do in LA.

If that’s the only thing you’re doing, yes.

But if while you’re running around the whole map you’re also rallying, rezing, and generally saving citizens and making sure they make it to an exit or a whispers agent, you’re actually being incredibly helpful.

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

The basic etiquette is fairly simple:

If you are Downed, it’s fair to expect people to try and help as best they are able, which sometimes means ignoring you if the area is too dangerous to stop, but usually means you’ll get rezzed, or stabilized at least.

If you are Defeated (dead), then the etiquette is that it is YOUR responsibility to WP out as fast as possible and return to battle. If it’s right before the end of an event then it can be fair to wait until the event ends and maybe someone will rez you, but you should never assume it.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

Posted by: Gambit.8425

Gambit.8425

After the Marionette debacle I’m never ressing another nub who can’t dodge ever again. Suckers gotta learn to play some day, better the road to enlightenment is fast and painful I say. In older MMO’s you’d lose gear, gold and XP on death and here people are mad cause they aren’t ressed fast enough… Pff.

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

Well, to be fair death is balanced far differently in this game than most. Most other games were balanced to make death a far less common occurrence unless you really messed up, in this one even the best players are downed often enough against certain types of enemies.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

Posted by: galhalean.7380

galhalean.7380

I don’t know about you but I have had people help me up almost every time in this patch (on emery and blackgate). Don’t get me wrong, there has been times in previous patches where i felt ignored but I see the community coming around.

Posted by: Alyssa.7254

Alyssa.7254

I actually have seen lots of rezzing this patch. However, I will say that I don’t bother rezzing people if it is an event right by an open waypoint. In the time it takes me to rez a dead player, I could have gotten a few drops that would have paid for that waypoint myself. So in essence, its like I’m paying their waypoint cost for them. I still rez them if they are fully dead and NOT by a waypoint though.

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

It’s because ressing a totally dead player is dangerous unless a bunch of people do it, so I just don’t do it unless I know it’s safe. Downed players I’ll try for if they’re not sitting in an AOE effect.

I don’t blame events or people wanting credit for them. I blame not being able to dodge out of the resurrection animation.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: Ceridwen.6703

Ceridwen.6703

I’m here to help! By no means a cleric-y type, still I’ll res anyone if the situation allows it. I don’t expect to be ressed myself, and default to using my fairweather friend (hello, Deception!) to attempt to place myself out of the way a little. On death, I’ll typically respawn.

Essentially, I don’t want people wasting their time on me, but I’ll spend mine for them (if viable to the situation).

“Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Steve R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.”

Posted by: mesohungry.9382

mesohungry.9382

This is one of the reasons I actually prefer DR to the bigger servers. When content like this comes out, we can still get a decent zerg going but there is always a friendlier mentality both in the chat and in the group itself. We rez each other, we work together, and we have fun with it

Posted by: Syryn.7591

Syryn.7591

I went down several times on my thief in LA yesterday (mostly because I was kitten ing on my thief) – I got ressed every time, by zergs or by people passing by. I specifically blew all of my utilities several times ressing other people. Now, all of that being said sine I started playing this game (about a year and some months now) I’ve had bad experiences and good experiences with people being helpful and not, but it’s been that way from much earlier than the “Zerg” events, so the mentality isn’t changing, you just finally witnessed some of the bad.

Entryn ele
I main an ele but playeth all the things
[FLOT]

Posted by: storiessave.3807

storiessave.3807

What really irritates me is during those events that are literally 20 feet from a waypoint, fully dead people waiting to be ressed. If they’re still there after the mobs are all dead, sure, I’ll res them, but don’t expect me to do it when I’m being pummeled by AoEs. Downed people, I’ll always try to res.

If I see someone dead or downed when I’m just running around, I’ll always res them, though usually I kill off the mobs first so they won’t kill me. I’ve been ressed from a downed state many, many times during the LA events, so there are a lot of helpful players. If I’m fully dead, though, I always waypoint. I don’t want people dying because they tried to help me.

Last night, I came across a dead player near that Tengu wall. Didn’t realize how they’d died at first, but every time you try to res them, when the arrows come down, they fully die again (i.e. all the progress in the health bar when you’re ressing gets reset). More than a few of us tried helping him, but most players that tried ended up dying. I backed off once I realized it was a death trap. I always res people if they’re far from a waypoint, but it was just impossible there.

Tarnished Coast

Catorii | Lustre Delacroix | Catorii Desmarais | Synalie

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

If I go down especially during a battle I look to see what is going on around me. If it does not look good I am not going to put others at risk so I waypoint and run back to help. Otherwise I wait a little and look around but and may still waypoint if everyone is too tied up. Not an issue and I won’t take it badly if folk don’t rezz me. Also I never ask for a rezz – it’s kind of pointless in a heated battle and I do find it irritating someone is going ‘rezz me’ and is laying in the middle of multiple AOE fields and everyone around is fighting for their lives. I rezz when I can but if it is going to take me and others down I do what I can and move away and continue to fight. If the area clears enough I try to go back and assist.

One will always have good and bad experiences. I have found it all averages out in the end. You do have to take responsibility for yourself, though.

I have seen a lot of folk helping rezz whenever they can or coming in to assist in fights so there is a lot of helping out going on in this event.

Posted by: Cuddy.6247

Cuddy.6247

I haven’t noticed generosity diminishing in any extreme value. I have noticed, however, a community full of elitists that insist on L2P in reaction to world bosses and champions that hit like tanks. There can be absolutely nothing wrong with the way content is designed, it must be the playerbase’s fault.

Well, in due time there will be nobody left to learn how to play. This happens in [FPS] multiplayers often. BioShock 2, Singularity, Uncharted, The Last of Us (to a lesser degree of the previously mentioned). Just wait for a year yet. Unless Guild Wars 2 turns itself around it will be dead by December 2015 because it will be a domino effect.

Posted by: slamb.4781

slamb.4781

The only reason most people do the LA events are for bags, xp and Karma so stop the high and mighty QQ. The players dead on the ground are the selfish ones not the players alive and fighting use the waypoint and run back if you are dead or GTFO of the map you are doing no good on the ground. I will try and res downed players but i will never res a dead player in an event or WvW.

Sir Kitty Litter
[QOP] Quaggan Op – Guild Leader

Posted by: Master of Timespace.2548

Master of Timespace.2548

The only reason most people do the LA events are for bags, xp and Karma so stop the high and mighty QQ. The players dead on the ground are the selfish ones not the players alive and fighting use the waypoint and run back if you are dead or GTFO of the map you are doing no good on the ground. I will try and res downed players but i will never res a dead player in an event or WvW.

Yet any seasoned WvW player knows that power ressing is one the reasons why massive blobs are so dominant. It is more than viable for a pug zerg to res the defeated when fighting smaller but organised guild groups.

? <(^-^><)>^-^)> <(^-^)> ?

(edited by Master of Timespace.2548)

Posted by: Missywink.7162

Missywink.7162

If you read my original post, I clearly stated that I was “downed” and not dead. You will also see that I released and waypointed. I have no issues with waypointing if I have died. I do however have an issue with people whom do not stop to assist those of us that are downed.

Yet any seasoned WvW player knows that power ressing is one the reasons why massive blobs are so dominant. It is more than viable for a pug zerg to res the defeated when fighting smaller but organised guild groups.

This is a great point that alot of people seem to miss due to the zerg mentality, “we can’t stop to help as we may get left behind and miss out on loot”.

Posted by: BladeNinja.4671

BladeNinja.4671

If they ran past you, fine you got something going.

But often I see players who do not play smart.

If you are 25% downed and you notice that a mob nearby is low health and currently being attacked by someone else, what is the smart thing to do?

Heal yourself?

NO!

You tag that mob so you can rally as soon as it’s dead.

If I see 4 normal mobs ganging up on a downed player, I 100% of the time will not rez you immediately. I can kill 4 normal mobs quicker than it takes to rez one player while taking hits. And I certainly expect players to realize this and tag the mob so that they will rally right away.

I completely agree with you. although i do try to ress people when others tend to ignore them. (The marionette platform part is a prime example of this)…

Aura Slicer X Thief. Pvp svr 007 Oh wait! i’m not suppose to tell you that!

Posted by: dietzero.3514

dietzero.3514

Get a new server.

Posted by: Druss.6917

Druss.6917

If they ran past you, fine you got something going.

But often I see players who do not play smart.

If you are 25% downed and you notice that a mob nearby is low health and currently being attacked by someone else, what is the smart thing to do?

Heal yourself?

NO!

If I see 4 normal mobs ganging up on a downed player, I 100% of the time will not rez you immediately. I can kill 4 normal mobs quicker than it takes to rez one player while taking hits. And I certainly expect players to realize this and tag the mob so that they will rally right away.

It’s kind of this^

But don’t lump the whole community into the same group as greedy bag farmers. Many of us, myself included, will go out of our way to help you back up (if it’s possible to do so, sometimes there’s just no way).

The things that really kitten me off though are when you’re rezzing someone, they wait until you get them almost to full and up, and they waypoint out….
Or if you rez someone, and within a span of 15 seconds they go back down because either:

• they have no business trying to run a glass cannon build if they don’t know how to use it
  • they don’t take the time to heal after they are up but rather just throw their barely alive body right back into the fire to get blasted apart again
  • they try to solo 15 mobs thinking somehow they will magically walk away from that
    ^ those are the ones I stop rezzing after a few tries. I’ll go out of my way to help you, but only if you’re helping yourself too.
“Come to me and die you stinking whoresons. For I am Druss, and This is Death!”

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

Two things:

First, this is larger than GW2 itself. Every MMO struggles with this – I’d argue GW2 does it extremely well as-is – because it’s a basic issue with people in general. As we grow more and more urbanized and get used to muting the millions of people we come across every week, we learn to ignore their predicaments. It makes sense in a way, in many larger cities you wouldn’t be able to help everyone, anyhow. It’s a defence our brain uses to make us worry about our own survival first. What it’s supposed to do, pretty much.

Second, I think in this specific case what we’re seeing is a result of the really bad GW2 community – the part which doesn’t fit the frequent observation that GW2 players are kinda nice – first being dragged out of CoF1 and into Queensdale, and now into LA.
This can be avoided by leaving the most efficient farm spot somewhere in a dungeon, so we don’t generally see these players.

This was very visible when both dungeons and WvW were down a while ago, and watching LA map chat on Aurora Glade compared to how it usually is. Crazy difference.

Though, don’t judge people too easily. Most of us will stop and rezz unless there’s a group of 10 enemies around and we’d just go down, too. It sucks when you run into a group of players who are the exception, but they are just that – an exception. Don’t condemn the tons of nice and friendly players.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

Posted by: Klonex.4562

Klonex.4562

yup, i’ve helped a ton of players who are either down or dead. i agree that most players who you help will either run away when you rez them causing you yourself to get downed in return though that’s your own fault. REZ AT YOUR OWN RISK – you should all know this by now. there are those if they’re downed or dead and you rez them, they will in return rez you back, but there are also those that after you help them they really won’t care that you did or didn’t (the won’t help you in return).

some people help and some don’t, i’ve learned to deal with it. i even stay at the portal when it’s time to leave and with my guardian using tons of heal spells on those lagging behind (love that heal spell) and help them back to spawn.

- i’ve had people fall (get downed) right before making it back to spawn, in which i rez them which will sometimes cause me to get down too. they tend to either just jump right into the portal which causes me to die or have them turn around and help me in return. of course if they do help i end up healing both of us enough to barely make it back. though i’m fine with either outcome.

~ ~:*REZ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

~Krystal <3 Angela ~
~ I taught cows how to Moo! ~

Posted by: Eulolia.2467

Eulolia.2467

It’s not really people being jerks, it’s people with a different view of the game mechanics. If you get downed then most of the time in these big events you can rally yourself from tagged mobs. It’s amazing how many players don’t know this and stay downed when stuff is dying all around them. If you end up fully dead, which shouldn’t happen often, you take much longer to res and most people won’t res you unless there’s nothing else to do nearby. People shouldn’t be ressing dead players when there are mobs all over the place. You’re like 20 seconds away from the waypoint, just run.

Subscribe for exciting guild wars 2 videos! https://www.youtube.com/user/eulololia/

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

Eulolia does have a point ofc. If the event spawns normal (non-veteran) mobs, it’s MUCH faster to kill one of those and rally you than rezz you manually, which risks downing the helping player.

Ofc, a healthy mix is best. If you have 20-25 players, 4-5 darting for downed players while the rest continue killing ensures no one dies.

Even better: Equip your rezz skills! (Thieves equip Shadow Refuge)
These skills are insanely useful at the Aetherblade/Molten events which down 20-40 players per wave.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

OMG this. I’ve had people yell at me to rez them when they don’t realize I AM rezzing them, by killing the mobs around them. Seriously, people just mash #4 skill and type “res plz” or “REZ!!!!!” and don’t even consider scanning the mobs around them for lowest health and attacking it.

Some of these events it will straight up kill me if I stop to rez you while in combat. It takes forever! No, instead, I will look around you, find the lowest health/easiest thing to kill, and hope it will rally you when I kill it. If it doesn’t, you’re on your own. This game has been out far too long for players not to understand this simple dynamic.

And for crying out loud if you DIE, then just WP.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

Posted by: Missywink.7162

Missywink.7162

Not always possible to tag an enemy. The instance in which I am complaining about I had just killed all the mobs around me but was downed due to a bleed effect on me. Add to that the laser which decided it wanted a piece of me and I was in trouble. Still in a downed state I was most disappointed when the zerg just ran past me.

Posted by: TChalla.7146

TChalla.7146

Not always possible to tag an enemy. The instance in which I am complaining about I had just killed all the mobs around me but was downed due to a bleed effect on me. Add to that the laser which decided it wanted a piece of me and I was in trouble. Still in a downed state I was most disappointed when the zerg just ran past me.

Those lasers are a pain if get downed by one. I got tossed around by five of them yesterday… one right after the other. Of course, I died. What’s almost as bad as rallying while in the midst of the big red circle… over… and over… and over…

As far as the rezzing goes, I don’t follow the zerg. I will go out of my way to rez whomever needs it… unless they’re in the midst of a group of enemies or in the midst of the big red circle (see above). I’ve also noticed several others that go out of their way to rez others. I’m actually impressed at how the other players have been helping.

Posted by: jmt.8517

jmt.8517

I will not rez a fully downed person when the wp is close. I see ppl dead within throwing distance of way point asking ppl to Res them,Really? Faster to wp and run back..or you could wait for that event to end, missing out on loot then get a res.. The choice is yours.