Heirlooms found not counting on AP

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: leila.7962

leila.7962

I was missing 8 heirlooms for the AP and I got 10 in a row but the achievement didn’t progress, did anyone notice this too today? I’m sure I didn’t get heirlooms last night after reset btw, as I interacted with the piles I got 1 heirloom, it just didn’t make any progress.

Posted by: DebraKadabra.5278

DebraKadabra.5278

I needed four last night to complete the achieve, but I think I had to get about 10 or so for it to complete.

What we have been is what we are.

(edited by DebraKadabra.5278)

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Again, Rubble Piles only count once per account in the Meta. There are 40 piles spread out across the map. You need to visit “unique” locations to get credit, so doing the same piles that you already visited will not count.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Posted by: DebraKadabra.5278

DebraKadabra.5278

Oh, duh!

I did get the achieve, so I’m not complaining in the least.

What we have been is what we are.

Posted by: leila.7962

leila.7962

Again, Rubble Piles only count once per account in the Meta. There are 40 piles spread out across the map. You need to visit “unique” locations to get credit, so doing the same piles that you already visited will not count.

Thanks I didn’t know.. I’ll get those i missed then :}

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

I was missing 8 heirlooms for the AP and I got 10 in a row but the achievement didn’t progress, did anyone notice this too today? I’m sure I didn’t get heirlooms last night after reset btw, as I interacted with the piles I got 1 heirloom, it just didn’t make any progress.

If you’re talking about the LS Achievement it isn’t for heirlooms, it’s for salvage locations. You have to find 30 different spots, not collect 30 heirlooms.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker