Homes for Quaggans!

Homes for Quaggans!

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Ceridwen.6703

Ceridwen.6703

At various points throughout today (and maybe the rest of the week), I’ll be walking - just walking - across Gendarran Fields between Vigil Keep and the Cornucopian Fields waypoint, purely to raise quaggan homelessness awareness. I realise others have lost their homes, but I’m concentrating on the quaggans for now.

I did a test walk last night, and around Vigil Keep, one asura with an interesting tonic quaggan, without words, knew my intention and walked with me for a short while. Another quaggan and even a norn came too, albeit rather too briefly. At the Cornucopian Fields, an asura and another norn paced with me a little (and there was a moment or two of dancing!), again without words understanding the need to get the message across.

Now, I ask quaggans and any others to walk with me, should you see me (image below for visual reference). We need not exchange words, however shouts such as "Homes for Quaggans!" and "End Quaggan Home Dispersal Now!" are to be encouraged (although not quite in the same way we’ve been encouraging Lion’s Arch citizens to escape their beleaguered city. That’s just... well. Hm).

Together, we can raise awareness and find a new home for all homeless quaggans (hopefully a permanent one this time)!

(primarily Seafarer’s Rest, may travel to other servers)

Attachments:

“Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Steve R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.”

(edited by Ceridwen.6703)

Homes for Quaggans!

Posted by: Fafnir.5124

Fafnir.5124

If you do quggan for personal story you know exactly why they are homeless and where they are where they are on the map. Caught between the krate and Jormagg they really have no place to go.

Homes for Quaggans!

Ceridwen.6703

Mm. I’ve done it repeatedly.

Homes for Quaggans!

Homes for Quaggans!

Ceridwen.6703

Homes for Quaggans! will continue over the weekend, at super random times and sometimes with a *cough*real live*cough* quaggan! (but still mostly with the hapless pretty twig boy Geirionydd, pictured above). Followers are welcome to come along for the walk, and bring kites, balloons, or other fun paraphernalia, all in the name of Homes of Quaggans! Together, we can raise awareness!

Be amazed at the escapade on Seafarer’s Rest throughout the weekend, or put in a request for a Homes for Quaggans! visit to your server! (EU only, sadly. There is currently no known US branch of Homes for Quaggans! )

Homes for Quaggans!

Ceridwen.6703

It continues!

Attachments:

Homes for Quaggans!

Ceridwen.6703

There was a HfQ run a little earlier this evening, but Geirionydd* is tired and needs to rest for now. He should return tomorrow for more people to look at him in a puzzled manner. He welcomes anyone to join him on his walks.

There will be cake! And Homes for Quaggans!

*I suspect he’s pulling some mind tricks and has something else he wants to do that he’s not telling me about

Homes for Quaggans!

Ceridwen.6703

Sadly, there has been no more Homes for Quaggans! walks since my last update.

Geirionydd is sulking because I deleted a fellow twig to make way for a human necromancer, of all things. Despite my assurance he is still number one, the miserable mesmer is now refusing to co-operate.

He still wants Homes for Quaggans!, and depending on what occurs next with Lion’s Arch, he may yet do more walks, which would be announced in a suitable fashion. For now, however, the cake was indeed a lie, and the mesmer is narrowing eyes at the necro. Oh, the drama!

Homes for Quaggans!