Is LA safe for low levels?

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Uden Reavstone.3426

Uden Reavstone.3426

Q:

I have not done to much LS lately because I’m low leveled, but I know what happened to LA and I want to explore it. Is that a good idea, or is there still enemies there that will one hit me?

“Blue team for life.”
“They can’t see me. I can’t see them.”
Michael J. Caboose ~ RvB

Posted by: Oulov.7913

Oulov.7913

There is nothing but ruble and dust + few friendly npcs.

Posted by: JayMack.8295

JayMack.8295

LA has no enemies anymore, so it’s completely safe (a part from death from falling) to explore.

Posted by: Uden Reavstone.3426

Uden Reavstone.3426

Ok. Thank you for your help.

“Blue team for life.”
“They can’t see me. I can’t see them.”
Michael J. Caboose ~ RvB

Posted by: Zone.1275

Zone.1275

Even if there was danger there, living story areas tend to level you up to the required level. You won’t have all the benefits of a level 80 player but it’s enough to hold your own.

Posted by: Greyhound.2058

Greyhound.2058

There is nothing but ruble and dust + few friendly npcs.

Some of them not so friendly if you’re a salad!

Posted by: Hyper Cutter.9376

Hyper Cutter.9376

Even if there was danger there, living story areas tend to level you up to the required level. You won’t have all the benefits of a level 80 player but it’s enough to hold your own.

LA was brutal on upleveled characters, to be honest.

Posted by: Kraljevo.2801

Kraljevo.2801

Right at this moment there are no enemies in LA. The only attacks are verbal attacks from npc’s to sylvari.

Really?! Didn’t know that.

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

Right at this moment there are no enemies in LA. The only attacks are verbal attacks from npc’s to sylvari.

Stupid Salads. Blew up our city and don’t even have the nerve to apologize. If it were up to me would put all the dragon minions to death for their crimes against tyria! have the Sylvari fund the rebuilding of Lion’s Arch and refund all the shopkeepers for lost time as well as give the spouses of the dead Lionguard enough money to live on for the rest of their lives.

Posted by: Oulov.7913

Oulov.7913

There was only 1 sylvari, all the alliances were made of charr, humans, norns and corrupted sylvari who were obviously evil. So it’s not only sylvari’s fault.

Posted by: Narcemus.1348

Narcemus.1348

Well the Captain’s Council knows that, but there are definitely NPC’s that are showing some racial hatred. It will take some careful maneuvering for this to fade. And asura were involved, at least in the sense of getting the Aetherblades on their feet in the beginning. I would bet that there was still some Inquest funding and/or expertise going into the creation of Scarlet’s drill.

Posted by: Solandri.9640

Solandri.9640

LA was brutal on upleveled characters, to be honest.

Upleveling is based on your character’s level vs the equipment level. So if your level 20 character with level 10 equipment gets upleveled to 80, it’ll be like a level 80 character with level 40 equipment. Then yeah, of course it’ll be brutal.

I’ve done several events with upleveled characters. But I was careful to make sure they were outfitted with gear appropriate for their level. I haven’t had a problem with the events.