Knights aren't dropping loot [Resolved]

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

I sat at one knight last night and did not get loot. For the entire fight.

Posted by: Scottd.5764

Scottd.5764

Yea I did the event twice last night and only got one knight to drop loot but when he did it was 6 loot chests. Is that normal?

Posted by: Turamarth.3248

Turamarth.3248

Yea I did the event twice last night and only got one knight to drop loot but when he did it was 6 loot chests. Is that normal?

The 6 loot chests are normal.

Brandar – Kodash [DE]
[SPQR]

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Here’s what I’ve noticed so far, re conditions that will award loot -

• Be in a party
  • Have consumed a Powerful Potion of Slaying Scarlet’s Armies
  • Food buff that awards extra power
  • Vigil Vigilance buff (given by the merchant at the remains of the forge for 5 silver) isn’t necessary, but helps as far as damage goes.

By going solo I have done as much damage as I can possibly do, thrown everything I have at those assault knights with buffs on me, and not a thing has dropped. I’m guessing this event is supposed to encourage team play by only awarding drops to people in a party.

I see Anet still vindicates zerging techniques, because this type of gameplay is zerging of the highest order. The way I see it you have to be selfish but smart in order to get any loot from these assault knights. Participation by registering hits enough to take the enemy’s health down by a few % should be all that is required, but it seems like you have to take about 1/3rd the health to get any chance of loot.

Fair enough, I can appreciate the goal of this event is to take the assault knights down in the quickest possible time, but that should not encourage zerg-type behaviour… but that’s the way Anet has designed this event.

Just another reason why zerker’s armour is so frequently made, and the dev’s are wondering why no one wants to go with other armour sets? Be a tanky sponge and absorb damage or be a healer and do minimal damage and get nothing for it?

Anet – “zerker’s armour & weps or go home”. Just sayin’

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Here’s what I’ve noticed so far, re conditions that will award loot -

• Be in a party
  • Have consumed a Powerful Potion of Slaying Scarlet’s Armies
  • Food buff that awards extra power
  • Vigil Vigilance buff (given by the merchant at the remains of the forge for 5 silver) isn’t necessary, but helps as far as damage goes.

Except it is not true. I can jump into the event when it is almost ended, make 3-4 attacks, drop dead and be rewarded. Or get in a group, max dps for the whole fight and get nothing. There doesn’t seem to be any consistency to the drops.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Astral, that’s just what I’ve found, no one else. Not you or anyone. It’s what I’ve seen are the conditions for loot drops. My experiences.

Some more verification for this hypothesis… I just finished another run with 5 in party, and did about 25-30% less damage than I had been doing solo. Honestly I didn’t really care whether I got loot or not, because I wanted to see this theory stand up for itself.

Sure enough, for each of the 3 assault knights I was awarded the appropriate loot drops (5 deluxe gear boxes), for 15 boxes in total. And in case there’s any doubts, I went solo the run before and gave it my all, and didn’t get jack for the effort.

Again, I’m not saying this is the norm or how it’s supposed to be, just my experiences with it. The theory stands up more than adequately so far.

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”

Posted by: Sobat.8650

Sobat.8650

I think there is something wrong with the loot logic.
Killed one knight and got 3 power cores + boxes and then moved onto a second knight and got nothing.

Maybe the damage threshold might be set too high as with the Halloween bosses.

(edited by Sobat.8650)

Posted by: Mate.1290

Mate.1290

After several rounds, me and the wife are not getting loot from knights. We have both received gold participation, yet no loot at all. Then randomly after only getting 2 hits on one, I get 5 loot boxes during a solo run, then nothing else again from any other kills. Just killed two a few moments ago to verify, and nada.

There seems to be something not right here, or at the least, some kind of clarification would be nice. Especially since we are intended to grind our faces off for umpteen cores of blah blah for whatever the current shiney happens to be, it would be great to know if it can be accomplished with an adult amount of playtime.

Oh, I guess as a consolation gift, I was awarded the 6 minute kill achievement after the overflow we were in downed all three and received no light pools to advance yesterday before the hotfix. Lol.

Requesting a developer please take a look and comment somewhere on how to proceed.

[sucks this post ends up being my first here]

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

Same experience here. Got drops from the very first knight I did, but not a single drop from any others after that. Had a friend get 23 of assorted power cores from once session fighting all 3. I know RNG is one thing, but this is just too much. I got most of the achievements, should be able to get the last 3 I need for the meta from dailies so I see no reason to even step foot in LA again. The fights where fun the first time through, but repeating them over and over again for nothing is NOT fun.

Posted by: Relair.1843

Relair.1843

It’s not a question of damage. I’ve gotten loot on my lvl 40 alt doing almost no damage, my main necro also doing crap damage thanks to the condition nullification, but failed to get loot on lvl 80 berzerker gear ele pumping out tons of damage. Repeatedly.

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

After thinking about this.

It definitely seems like the bug that they had since release that certain people simply could not get the rewards. It took a long time to get fixed. It certainly has the hallmark of the issue.

Random accounts simply not getting loot from world bosses.

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

Okay then. I followed the tip, got a 5 man group going and we tackled all three Knights. Got 6 bags from each.

I think this is a pretty definite answer about the loot problem.

It isn’t. I was in a full party of five for my second run and I only received loot from 1 of 3 Knights.

Posted by: NYG.2568

NYG.2568

With all the bugs i guess ill have to bye my cores rather then earn them…
Hell this might be there way of a gold sink…

Remember we don’t draw on cave walls anymore.Language and texts have evolved since.

Posted by: zexion.5842

zexion.5842

With all the bugs i guess ill have to bye my cores rather then earn them…
Hell this might be there way of a gold sink…

core prices are dropping fast. They are not that rare. If people actually received loot the prices would be lower. I think they are at 1g now.

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

Also not getting any loot, have tried just about everything to increase dmg, including fire elementals, pet whistle, mortars, fgs, icebow, buffs, food, grouping up.

I did get loot before I switched from overflow to mainserver but ever since – nada. And as an elementalist, I do tons of dmg.

Posted by: FANY.6524

FANY.6524

I have a random question for those not getting loot – are you looking for a chest?

So, I wasn’t getting loot either – but I was trying to loot the body. With the large number of people standing around, I was never able to see the chest until everyone ran off and I was left by myself. Since then, I’ve gotten loot every time.

I’m also not doing that much damage as I spend most of the fight giving directions/answering questions/helping the downed.

Ashe Walker
Prescribed [Rx]

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

I have a random question for those not getting loot – are you looking for a chest?

So, I wasn’t getting loot either – but I was trying to loot the body. With the large number of people standing around, I was never able to see the chest until everyone ran off and I was left by myself. Since then, I’ve gotten loot every time.

I’m also not doing that much damage as I spend most of the fight giving directions/answering questions/helping the downed.

Oh, so it could be a too many people trying to pick up loot at the same time issue, not that they are not dropping….

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

Posted by: FANY.6524

FANY.6524

Oh, so it could be a too many people trying to pick up loot at the same time issue, not that they are not dropping….

Maybe! I can’t say for sure, of course. I will keep fighting the good fight and let you guys know if/when I do not receive loot.

Ashe Walker
Prescribed [Rx]

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

Assisted in killing all three knights, but only got loot for one. Getting no loot seems to be more frequent than getting loot at the moment.

Couldn’t ANet just spawn a dragon chest for each boss? At least then everyone who participated could loot it.

EDIT: Assisted in killing all three knights the next run and all of a sudden I got loot for all three knights; even though I arrived late at the first (he was already at 30% before I started attacking).

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

(edited by Aveneo.2068)

Posted by: DeadlySynz.3471

DeadlySynz.3471

I don’t think damage has anything to do with it. I’ve gotten loot off these knights 4 times and 3 of these times I showed up late to the fight. Every other time I’ve been there from the beginning (except once), running in berserker gear, I’ve been pulling a steady stream of 7K-10K hits on average and walking away with nothing.

The fights themselves are cool, but they will get old fast if this loot issue isn’t fixed. It’s kind of a sad thing to say I get better rewards in WvW than I do with the LS update.

Posted by: roperratt.6917

roperratt.6917

I’ve killed 6 knights so far, received loot from 1. This is with a full party and using food, the scarlet army potion, and the vigil vigilance buff. Maybe its not a bug, maybe its a feature!

IGN: Roper the Ratt, Mithril Knight, Sophie the Golden, (TTS), (DTtD), (KCCO), (BANA)
Fort Aspenwood

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

The content and loot is already bad enough and now it seems like the drops are very inconsistent.

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

Yip gotta be honest after 12 no loot drops in a row its time to go do something else more rewarding with my time like collecting crumpled bones in Orr. Having already got the whole Scarlet thing completed and my helm firmly placed on my head I see no other reason to keep wasting time on the knights unless ANET does something to sort this “awesome loot drops” they marketed up with…. 1 set of boxes from sooo many knights killed is just silly season.

I am not bothered about the quality of loot rewarded from champs, bosses etc but something to show for the time and effort isn’t too much to ask surely. If I was just popping into the fight at the end to tickle it for the kill I could understand this crap but that’s just not the case.

Posted by: Shayne.2504

Shayne.2504

Getting a gold symbol then no loot, sorry the DPS thing not holding up. As for party tried it in a party and solo, same results.

NO MORE CONTENT, fix the freaking game first.

Posted by: Ostra.3927

Ostra.3927

Its not DPS. I dont know what it was about the Embers since I was taking a break from the game back then but it seems to not award the loot credit to a certain percentage.

My experiences only.

In groups and out of groups it seems to be a limit on how many people will qualify, as in numbers, to get loot… if you are say within the first 100 to get tagging credit, then you get loot, if you are slow to DPS, or have to wait for the condition special to go down for most of your damage to be inflicted then you may not make the cut.

I have gotten and NOT gotten loot with the same character both in and out of a group. Ranger longbow with 3400 attack. I do not go down and only use the Vigil buff.

Blue I am there from the beginning and always get loot.
Green (or whatever the second one we run to not waypoint) its 50/50. If I get stuck in combat or if there is already a group on it by the time I get there I might not get loot.
Red I always get loot. This is probably because whatever that threshhold is (ie 1% total damage, .05% whatever) I can get because it is buffed so I have longer to build up my sustained damage.

On my guardian, even with a full zerker group other them me (my guard is group support) they would get loot… I would not 90% of the time.

Here is the kicker though… if i went in with my guardian on an overflow that was not zerging them down at 100 people vs each Knight, even with as little as 25 people on the fight I would get loot, once even with the knight being 90% of the way down and I only hit it with a few auto attacks as I was rezzing people.

there seems to be a DPS requirement to qualify for loot IF there are over so many people at the event.

Please get your priorities straight Anet.
Stat increase = gear grind.
Gear grind = no money from me ever again.

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

It is about DPS. Just because your in party, using dps food etc doesnt mean your actually doing more DPS than the random person to the right of you. I know alot of the time he moves and his target disappeers, I take a while to re-target him, attack again and get into place etc, while the farmers will do that within 1 second, I take about 5-10seconds again to get my DPS Chain back into full flow.

A Zerker using ranged damage will do less damage than a PVT Warrior spamming 100b on him. These are all bad examples on tags. " I Do alot and I should of got loot"

A good example and comparision: Champion Risen Spider from Melandru meta. I have done a 35k 100b, 25k 100b, and bunch of autos to it, at the end, No Loot. No its not a bug, just other people out DPS’d me since they have their party and I guess didnt take any breaks while I ran to heal once etc. Even though I wailed hard, It just isnt enough compared to guys who have 100 percent uptime on their attacks on it.

Just use the suggestions to help maximize your chances at loot. However, those are not a guarantee on getting loot, you still must literally have 100 percent uptime DPS, and use good weps to qualify if you have some hardcore DPS/Farmers/Big Zergs/Partys of 5 to compete against.

Anyone who farmed Orr when GW2 came out on a popular server knows this, you used to kill mobs, the screen said +50 XP and you gained the XP from killing the mob, but it didnt drop loot. So it registerrs you tagged it, but so many others did a large percentage more than you, so it wasnt enough to get loot. Event Credit and Loot Credit are two seperate things

Posted by: Pipra.7580

Pipra.7580

It is about DPS. Just because your in party, using dps food etc doesnt mean your actually doing more DPS than the random person to the right of you. I know alot of the time he moves and his target disappeers, I take a while to re-target him, attack again and get into place etc, while the farmers will do that within 1 second, I take about 5-10seconds again to get my DPS Chain back into full flow.

A Zerker using ranged damage will do less damage than a PVT Warrior spamming 100b on him. These are all bad examples on tags. " I Do alot and I should of got loot"

A good example and comparision: Champion Risen Spider from Melandru meta. I have done a 35k 100b, 25k 100b, and bunch of autos to it, at the end, No Loot. No its not a bug, just other people out DPS’d me since they have their party and I guess didnt take any breaks while I ran to heal once etc. Even though I wailed hard, It just isnt enough compared to guys who have 100 percent uptime on their attacks on it.

Just use the suggestions to help maximize your chances at loot. However, those are not a guarantee on getting loot, you still must literally have 100 percent uptime DPS, and use good weps to qualify if you have some hardcore DPS/Farmers/Big Zergs/Partys of 5 to compete against.

Anyone who farmed Orr when GW2 came out on a popular server knows this, you used to kill mobs, the screen said +50 XP and you gained the XP from killing the mob, but it didnt drop loot. So it registerrs you tagged it, but so many others did a large percentage more than you, so it wasnt enough to get loot. Event Credit and Loot Credit are two seperate things

That’s a fair explanation. However, I’d call it a pretty sucky situation. It’s going to lead to people not buffing each other, not reviving fallen players, etc. all in the name of King DPS.

Posted by: Drakma.1549

Drakma.1549

It can’t be dps based. I wish people would understand that. I walked up to red knight at 5% health and gotten loot. I’ve been there for entire fights and not gotten loot.

Clearly something else is at play. And guessing by anet’s lack of response to this thread, I have a feeling they don’t know what it is.

DeadlySynz.3471

It’s not dps based, i can guarantee it. As I said before, I’ve got loot 4 times from these knights, 3 of those times I showed up late to the fight (twice in a group and once solo). No potion buff, and no vigil buff. One of those times I showed up to get about a dozen hits in, then BAM 12 deluxe gear boxes.

Then I’m there from the beginning dealing between 10K-15K dps and get nothing. Done this both in and out of groups and it makes no difference.

I’m beginning to think it’s just some low RNG chance on whether loot is dropped or not which to me is not worth it in the long run. I’ll get more loot either through WvW or farming champs in Frostgorge.

Posted by: risa.1382

risa.1382

If you’re getting loot from just walking up to the boss and hitting it a few times solo then there aren’t enough people to hit the loot limit. If you’re not getting loot despite being in a party and being full zerker or w/e then you or your party are still not in the top X percent.

Individuals in a group can get loot while the group does not because their personal dps is in the top whichever percentile. Group damage is likely averaged and if that average is higher than your individual damage then you get the groups average counted as your damage for loot purposes.

A lot of people seem to think just wearing zerk armor means you’re doing a lot of damage, but then you see those same people standing back auto attacking with guardian sceptre and then wondering why they’re not getting loot. If you want to regularly place in the damage competition you or your groupmates need to be doing melee or your classes version of melee, especially during burn phases.

Not that I’m saying it’s a good thing, GW2 was of course pushed as being non-competitive everyone gets their shinies. But keep these things in mind and maybe you can get loot from the LZ more regularly.

DeadlySynz.3471

There has never been anything short of less than 100+ people doing this event; I only play during prime time. Showing up with 10-20s left and getting a few hits in when there are well over 100 people and I get loot, doest mesh in with it being dps based.

I’ve done the event on a zerk warrior spamming 100B and I’ve done it with a zerk elementalist bombing from the back. The ele pulls more dps than the warrior. 4 times I’ve got loot, 3 of those times I was solo and well over 100 people at the event. Showed up late 3 times where clearly I was probably in the bottom 5% due to my tardiness.

It would be nice if Anet would clear this up exactly.

Posted by: Lucretia.8507

Lucretia.8507

I didn’t even know they were supposed to drop anything until I came on the forums..

Turnip ~ altaholic
[PVP] Fort Aspenwood

Posted by: Bomper.7613

Bomper.7613

First run after new build release. My Guardian (not pure dps build) with staff auto attack I didn’t have any problem.
But since they patched the update. I didn’t get any loot even try to melee her like Rambo.

Posted by: Coldin.2840

Coldin.2840

This does seem very buggy. Most people are saying one has to be in a group, but I know I’ve done every other boss fight (including a few knights) with just getting a few tags and still getting loot.

Hopefully Anet can fix this before the weekend, since it really drops the rate of return for doing this event. Obsidian shards are nice and all, but not at 40 minutes per 3 shards.

Coldin – Thief – Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

I can confirm it is bugged.

Went to the first knight and hit him a grand total of 3 times. Got loot, no problem.

Went to the second knight and did max DPS for the entire health bar, no loot.

Went to the third knight and did my standard DPS/Support, got loot.

There are no mystical thresholds or magic combos, it is just random.

Posted by: Timothy.7204

Timothy.7204

The whole thing is just bug ridden something awful. Not only do they not drop any loot, running over the colored circles rarely gives you credit for the color.

This is just typical of all the events in this game.

Posted by: evolverzilla.2359

evolverzilla.2359

Meteor shower has a long wind up/animation/cast time (or whatever you wanna call it)… so you’re not hitting them early enough.

This (again) has nothing to do with being not grouped, dealing not enough dps, or not getting your dps early enough.
Example from the last fight:
whole map starts burning blue down. I’m grouped, decent dps, and am one of the first to start attacking. One person from group gets loot, rest (including me) do not.
Whole zerg moves to green. Again, arriving with the first wave of zerg and dps-ing nicely till it’s dead. This time noone in the group gets anything.
We move to red, which has been attacked during all that time by a smaller group. When our zerg arrives, red is already at 50%. Me and my group, due to some delay, come after the main part of our zerg arrives. We start dps-ing but we do not manage to cause much damage before red is burned down.
…this time i do get the drops.

This is not the only case, by the way. It is clears that there’s something buggy with the loot tagging of these bosses. It’s not the usual behaviour at all.

Same thing with me, ranger glass cannon, exotics and ascendeds all zerker, longbow, spirits, shortbow giving a real good dps, stayed all the time with the buff, without the buff, even get achieve for not being hit, been on party, started party, tried without party, on overflow, on main… and gess what? 13 knights before AND NO LOOT! And before the patch all the time I got something. What is happening?

Posted by: Evil Octopi.8253

Evil Octopi.8253

Something is definitely wrong. Full dps from start, no loot. Walk up to almost dead watchknight, shoot with rifle 3 times, get loot. Today so far no loot at all. New patch says nothing about a fix. I’ll give them one more round. If I get nothing, these guys are off the table until we can get some kind of official clarification. I see no point in continuing to fight them, especially when after I get put onto one of Scarlet’s platforms with 1 other player, while the rest of the map is fighting on the other platform. I can’t even put my trust in that part of the event. Pretty upsetting.

Posted by: OmniPotentes.4817

OmniPotentes.4817

I have been participating in almost every fight for the past nights. Just a few tips that might or might not help but have turned out great for me. In the beginning I was consistently getting nothing. Partying with a few more seamed to help. More importantly however make sure you have the buff corresponding to the color of the champ your fighting at all times or else you won’t get kill credit. The buff is on a timer and will runout; so it’s best to just keep standing on the color patches moving along as they change location. You also do more damage that way adding towards kill credit. Avoid getting downed and dodge the pull unless you can combine the pull with an invulnerability skill and stability for extra in your face melee damage from time to time. Adapting my game has yielded drops on every attempt even on occasions where the boss had lost over 50% health by the time I got to the fight.

Posted by: RottenRagamuffin.3159

RottenRagamuffin.3159

It can’t be dps based. I wish people would understand that. I walked up to red knight at 5% health and gotten loot. I’ve been there for entire fights and not gotten loot.

Clearly something else is at play. And guessing by anet’s lack of response to this thread, I have a feeling they don’t know what it is.

Agree- it isn’t about DPS. The first knight I fought I used my Condition Mesmer, which, due to the boss’ condition reflect mechanic, meant that my presence was largely decorative, but I still received a loot drop. The next two events, I used my ’zerker warrior, and got no loot from either.

On a side note, I wasn’t in a party with either, but the Condition Mesmer received a loot drop, and the ‘zerker warrior didn’t…

(SBI)

Posted by: Exquisitor.5076

Exquisitor.5076

Still borked. 5 knights tonight, 4 full on dps, still no loot drops. If it’s dps-based, that won’t bode well for stopping to help downed players. At least the Hologram bug has been fixed.

Posted by: Mate.1290

Mate.1290

Just to follow up as well after the last hot patch (around 2200 EST or so):
Grouped this time just to be sure, with random bs buffs, and on my zerk warrior, and I spun my chair twice towards magnetic north, etc.
All three knights went down with no loot for any members of our party.

BUT! The great improvement of the hotfix not only had me zoning in to the Breach laser death while immobilized in the air, I also disconnected a few minutes later to the ANet crash log screen. Restarting of course left my corpse in Lions Arch Plaza…so…yeah, great progress, well done. Enjoy a good night off, fellas! Great Work! Appreciate it.

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

Tried 3 and got nothing. They should tie the loot to completing the events, like they do with the large bosses in the open world. This is not fair to a lot of players who suffer enough from the immense disparities in drops.

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

I did three a minute ago and got no loot from any of them. This is really buggy.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

Posted by: Xae Isareth.1364

Xae Isareth.1364

If Anet doesn’t have a clue on what’s causing it, why don’t they just award the loot in a loot box like in world metaevents?

This is just getting ridiculous.

Posted by: AnonEMouse.7932

AnonEMouse.7932

The 6 loot chests are normal.

From personal experience, at 3 events so far, killing each Knight each time, I’ve gotten ZERO chests.. Not even one…. And I can tell you I did damage each time.

And one of those times, I was hitting Blue, before the mob finished killing Red, and came to Blue, so I call bull on the hit it first idea.

Oh and so far I’m also 0 for 3 in the Hologram part to.. mainly because sometime during every Hologram event so far, my game locks up solid… and I have to kill the process.. I’m seriously not impressed.

(edited by AnonEMouse.7932)

Posted by: Sir Black.7423

Sir Black.7423

Before the patch today, I got boxes from all 3 knights. I don’t think I was even in a party, but I’m not sure now.

After today’s patch, I fought all 3 again and got no boxes. I was in a party but none of them got any either. Furthermore numerous people on the map were saying they didn’t get any.

So something seems to be up, either a bug or an unannounced nerf.

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

Since the latest patch, I have not got any loot at all. 2 times now, in party

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

I’ve ran some tests today. My previous theory seems to work. Instead of trying to deal a lot of damage, try to be amongst the first to deal damage.

I would start by using smite just before the knight became active (being amongst the first to hit her). I got loot every single time.

If I waited it became far more random if I got loot or not.

Waiting until the group moved on to try to loot didn’t seem to help one way or the other.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

Posted by: Romanus.8023

Romanus.8023

Necro here. Put marks down before the the event activated. had to be among the first to get hits. NO LOOT.

Just my experience