Look up to the sky!

Look up to the sky!

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: KoboldArt.2510

KoboldArt.2510

Hello everyone!

So I was finished with anouther good LA session and was minding my own business, daydreaming in Bloodtide when I noticed something uncommon on the sky. First I thought it is the moon, so I just walked forward away from the gate of LA. Then it disappeared. When I reached the border of the miasma the crescent moon vanished. I took a better look at it, and it appeared infront of the clouds and it seemd to be only a crescent not a full moon which has dark side.

Then I wanted to check this in Gendarran too. First I found the normal moon. It was round, bright and usual but the crescent wasn’t there so I went closer to the entrance of LA and when I reached the miasma, the crescent appeared. There were two moons on the sky. As far as I know Tyria has only one moon (correct me lore people if I’m wrong). And the “real” moon was fading away as I was walking closer to the gates (deeper into the miasma) but the crescent become brighter.

After a while the crescent started to move. Really fast to set down behind (or in) LA.

This can be something new, or it might be the proof that Tyria has more than one moons (but then why can’t we see the other one normaly but only through the miasma?)

Attachments:

Look up to the sky!

Posted by: ShinjoNaomi.1896

ShinjoNaomi.1896

Huh… Interesting catch…
I wonder if this means that Scarlet has plunged Lions Arch into a Nightmare Pocket Dimension…
Could explain why you can’t WP directly in or out of LA anymore.

(More likely it’s just the difference of one environment fading into another as you move your character between areas… But, what fun is that? )

“If half as many people were half as brave in real life as they were online…
… The human race would never have to worry about be oppressed again.”
I think trolls should have their computers smashed. ’Its all part of the game. U mad bro?’

Look up to the sky!

Posted by: KoboldArt.2510

KoboldArt.2510

I doubt that it would be environment fading because each map is a separate “instance” from the other maps surrounding it.

But yes, it is possible it’s only some kind of bug or something. Don’t think I’m trying to force any conspiracy on this.

Additional info: it can’t be seen during ingame daytime.

Look up to the sky!

Posted by: Pandemonium.8473

Pandemonium.8473

Yep, she built herself a Death Star

Look up to the sky!

Posted by: TChalla.7146

TChalla.7146

There’s the answer. It’s been said that Scarlet is being controlled by someone else. Maybe it’s the Dark Force.

Look up to the sky!

Posted by: Cuddy.6247

Cuddy.6247

I’ve always wanted some more rifle skins, blasters would be awesome!

Lightsabers wouldn’t be bad either.

Look up to the sky!

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

it’s the Dark Force.

what? i thought the borg were behind all this, it’s just taking longer to assimilate her cuz she’s sylvari

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish

Look up to the sky!

Posted by: TChalla.7146

TChalla.7146

it’s the Dark Force.

what? i thought the borg were behind all this, it’s just taking longer to assimilate her cuz she’s sylvari

Nah… it’s definitely the Dark Force. If it was the borg, the death star would be a cube. The drill would also be a cube, come to think of it.