M. perhaps not in Maguuma?

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Jure Simich.6154

Jure Simich.6154

Everyone seems to assume that Mordremoth is in Maguuma, presumably accessed through Brisban wildlands.

I have an alternative idea:
Remember the drawing on the ceiling of Scarlet’s lab? The white dragon? Now, remember the maps in the Breachmaker finale, showing new probes? I think the one on the right looks rather the white dragon from the ceiling, and looking at the map, the area seems to actually be in Deldrimor Front.

Does anyone have clear pictures of the screens? I’m afraid my screenshots are… lacking…

(edited by Jure Simich.6154)

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

The cutscene after we defeat Scarlet, does however quite clearly show us the ley-lines rushing towards Maguuma passing Thaumanova reactor and going into the jungle (which would seem to be around Magus Falls).

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: Jure Simich.6154

Jure Simich.6154

Or it could show more than one ley-line, since what was under LA was a ley line nexus, IIRC.

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

We very clearly follows the Leyline. And it goes towards Magus Falls.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: Arleii.5304

Arleii.5304

The dragon in lair wasn’t white, but red I think M is undoubtedly west of LA

Iin bhiin lan anath
. . .
ban galla nir

Posted by: OmaiGodman.2098

OmaiGodman.2098

Also, it would just make sense for the Jungle dragon to be in the Jungle. Just saying.

Any plan that involves dead quaggans is, by design, foolproof. I’m an unmitigated genius!

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

We might see more of Malyck in the future.

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Or it could show more than one ley-line, since what was under LA was a ley line nexus, IIRC.

That would be overly confusing, especially since we have heard since then from developers that this is what players, not characters, see. So why confuse players? Furthermore, a long while back Colin hinted that the jungle dragon (aka Mordremoth) was tied to the Maguuma Jungle.

The arid place isn’t likely to be Brisban, btw, but more likely to be Dry Top or Ettin’s Back.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

Posted by: Druss.6917

Druss.6917

We might see more of Malyck in the future.

Unless that “secret” Scarlet said Caithe had was that Caithe took him out back and killed him once she realized what was really going on with Sylvari. She couldn’t risk letting him get back and report on what he found and possibly setting off an evil Sylvari invasion from the Other Tree

“Come to me and die you stinking whoresons. For I am Druss, and This is Death!”