Map Completion

Map Completion

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: ToT.7018

ToT.7018

Just a quick question.
I have yet to finish LA map completion, if the town is to be destroyed how will it effect that?
thanks
ToT

Map Completion

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

There is no excuse, you have a week to do it…

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

Map Completion

Posted by: Bartas.4908

Bartas.4908

…and it is clearly mentioned that you will still be able to explore LA tho it will not be as safe as it is now.

Proud member of [BOO]
Thief/Necro/Guardian/Mesmer/Elementalist of SFR EU

Map Completion

Posted by: Shin Phoenix.9243

Shin Phoenix.9243

My guess is that LA will change from being a town to an explorable area, although there may well be some “remodelling”/damage caused by Scarlet and co.

I finished LA explorable last night, didn’t take long at all.

S

Map Completion

Posted by: ToT.7018

ToT.7018

Thanks for the answers, yes i know it doesn’t take long just wanted it clarifying.

And @ RedSpectrum please keep those non-constructive answers to yourself saying i have a week to do it is not an answer i appreciate you have no idea what i do in real life.

Map Completion

Posted by: Shin Phoenix.9243

Shin Phoenix.9243

My guess is that LA will change from being a town to an explorable area, although there may well be some “remodelling”/damage caused by Scarlet and co.

I finished LA explorable last night, didn’t take long at all.

S

… aaaaand I’ve just realised if this is the case then I probably didn’t want to complete it at all. Rewards for map completion on an explorable are much greater/better! I’m going to try an experiment on my other characters, namely complete all of LA EXCEPT one or two POIs. Might be a shortcut to easy explorable map completion, might be a waste of time…

(my time, my gamble, feel free to follow suit as long as you don’t blame me if it’s a waste of your time too!)

S

Map Completion

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

Thanks for the answers, yes i know it doesn’t take long just wanted it clarifying.

And @ RedSpectrum please keep those non-constructive answers to yourself saying i have a week to do it is not an answer i appreciate you have no idea what i do in real life.

LA can be done in thirty minutes straight, even less. I’m just saying I may have no idea what you do but I find it hard to believe 30 minutes cannot be done when you have a week to do it, hence my comment. And I’m still thinking I’m giving it more time than is needed.

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

Map Completion

Posted by: Psientist.6437

Psientist.6437

Hi ToT.

I am going to redo map completion on an alt before Lion’s Arch is invaded. I would like to explore it once more before it changes and also have locations fresh in my mind for the invasion. I will certainly also get completion again after the invasion. Current vistas and PoIs can not remain and I hope we get a whole new set of them.

I would consider doing the 3 jumping puzzles and the History Buff achievement as well. Oh and the there is a ‘diving goggle’ dive as well. Don’t be lazy, should only add 45 minutes. Don’t you dare take your time.

“No! You can’t eat the ones that talk!
They’re special! They got aspirations.”
Finn the human