Over Achievers of Tyria :)

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Taisia.2813

Taisia.2813

Take a guess as to what they are doing? Nice job with some of those achievements Anet

Attachments:

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

They are achieving the impossible.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: LastShot.4762

LastShot.4762

Please don’t tell me that’s how to get in tune and no more tricks, else I will feel very dumb(for trying so hard).

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Report them all, and let the GMs take care of the rest.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Posted by: Malchior.5042

Malchior.5042

Report them, as Smooth said.

This thread will likely get closed soon.

Malchior Devenholm | Proud member of Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] | Northern Shiverpeaks

Posted by: Kapina.9012

Kapina.9012

I got both of the achievements last try. Just have to be careful about not hitting when not buffed with right colours etc. but it’s easily doable without afking the fight…Can still revive people and such..only if the rng is against you and you spawn right on top of the laser you are screwed.

Still, if there are “harder” achievements, they shouldn’t be part of zerg stuff I think..like hard achievement for Liandri was good since you were there alone..but here it’s just making the fight take longer and it frustrated a lot of people…Just put simpler achievements for zerg stuff…or better yet, no achievements at all.

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

AFK wars 2!
These last 2 updates have been jokes, almost like they where designed to annoy the community.
In the marionette, I had to go AFK in a hurry and left my toon there, I got no reward when they killed it, as it should be. No participation should = no loot but it appears it is completely different in this game as no one will give a definitive response and settle it once and for all. Until it is stated in black and white, against the TOS and a suspendable offense, nothing will change.

Posted by: Marauding Scum.6728

Marauding Scum.6728

I will never understand why people choose to fool themselves like this.

“I got the cheevo, but it wasn’t legit :DDDD”

Posted by: LastShot.4762

LastShot.4762

cause cheevo also ties to shinies, and who doesn’t like shinies.

Posted by: Slowpoke.2749

Slowpoke.2749

“I got the cheevo, but it wasn’t legitDD”

People most often do it because these achievements are bugged or intentionally vague, making it so that you fail them if you try to actively participate in the event.

Posted by: mark.3160

mark.3160

“I got the cheevo, but it wasn’t legitDD”

People most often do it because these achievements are bugged or intentionally vague, making it so that you fail them if you try to actively participate in the event.

Exactly right. I tried “in tune” over 10 times, didn’t get it. I only attacked holograms while in the right attunement, but then i dodge, because of my traits, i leave a bomb, the bomb explodes, hits a hologram of a different attunemnt, “in tune” fails. 12th try, i hit Scarlet a few times, go AFK by the door, BAM, “in tune” achievement is mine. Why? It’s the path of least resistance, that’s why.

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

So that’s what they’re doing. Heh.

While I also think it’s the cheap way out, I guess I can’t really blame them if they’ve been trying for ages and just can’t get it due to lag or what not. At the end of the day, if they can live with the knowledge that their achievement wasn’t “earned”, fair enough.