Please tweak molten Protector in open world.

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: LONGA.1652

LONGA.1652

They were fine in molten facility becuse of small group are easier to co-ordinate.But those arn’t funny if they are in open world.When bunch of ramdom people who never gone through flame and frost period keep whacking and ping-ponging said mobs without doing any damage on them .

On large scale event when couple of them pop up at the same time its impossible to finish the event in time because how much they can soak up the damage.

At least give them some windup cast time or smaller invulnerable effect radius.

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

Or you can openly tell people what to do. While I can’t say everyone will listen, the few that do will solve your problem.

NSPride <3

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

Better yet.

Go as a guardian with 3500 armor. Hit the protector, and then move it where you want it to be because it will ignore everyone else.

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

Posted by: Hyper Cutter.9376

Hyper Cutter.9376

Champion protectors are just a cruel joke, too.

Posted by: ninetales.5208

ninetales.5208

I swear I could hear the trololol song playing when we had a champ, elite and veteran protector up at the same time yesterday.

It’s true, I’m not dangerous. But these golems are!
ASURA POWER!

(edited by ninetales.5208)

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Champion Protectors and a nuisance, but any other protector you just push or pull out of the circle and kill. Why is that hard?

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Champion Protectors and a nuisance, but any other protector you just push or pull out of the circle and kill. Why is that hard?

because you have 40-50 other people surrounding him in literally a 360 degree ring all trying to pull him out with no way to coordinate that many people. The net effect is that he stays in the middle.

Posted by: ViralVarda.2739

ViralVarda.2739

because you have 40-50 other people surrounding him in literally a 360 degree ring all trying to pull him out with no way to coordinate that many people. The net effect is that he stays in the middle.

If you’re a zerg and doing miasma, you deserve to fail.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Like others have stated, just pull or knock them out of their circle. They should be the first ones that you focus on. If you’re in a zerg then you’re just making things more difficult than they need to be. You should not have 40-50 people. I also rarely see people even bothering to get him out of the circle and they just blindly auto attack him.

Nerfing something because people refuse to learn the basic mechanics of it is definitely not the way to go.