"Rewards from previous Living World releases"

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

“For players who attain the highest tier, there’s a chance for ascended materials and rewards from previous Living World releases.”

Do we know what these are yet? Could we possibly get items like the jetpack again (currently selling for 700g)?

… I still want tengu.

Posted by: Zoid.2568

Zoid.2568

Mmh the Jetpack. I want.

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

“For players who attain the highest tier, there’s a chance for ascended materials and rewards from previous Living World releases.”

Do we know what these are yet? Could we possibly get items like the jetpack again (currently selling for 700g)?

Ooooh I would love the Jetpack. Or the Ghastly Grinning Shield.

i needz da moniez + _ +

Are you Shpongled?

Posted by: Rayti.6531

Rayti.6531

I missed out on the skill point and the candy corn for my home instance. That would be really great, but I highly doubt that’s what they are referring to…

Well… “Dream on….” sing

Posted by: Jack.5012

Jack.5012

I wouldn’t get your hopes up over the jetpack and other limited time random drops unless they’ve gone back on this post.

As for the jet pack, those specific rewards are intended as limited rewards you can only earn during that time, thus making them valuable. It wouldn’t be fair to the people who did earn jet packs for us to bring them back, and suddenly undercut their value entirely.

Gunnar’s Hold Guardian Jackary

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

I’m afraid those previous LS rewards are just the zhaitaffy and candy corn you can trade for Found Belongings. I haven’t seen anything else so far.

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Seems to be a little of everything based on people on Reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/1yctcy/any_hints_as_to_which_previous_rewards_are/

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

From reading that, are they getting those other previous rewards (coffers and the like) from the citizen’s bag or something that you only get at 1500/2000 citizens saved?

God, I wish I could get in those servers/overflows that manage to save that many in one go. Max I’ve been in is 600, and thats only a couple of times

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Posted by: Tremain.4623

Tremain.4623

I’ve gotten 7 dragon bash chests twice from the 100 citizens reward, and the higher reward bags are exactly the same as the first one since they all stack.

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

They saying in the reddit post things like jetpack and shatterer wings are dropping. Omg I need that jetpack.

… I still want tengu.

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

They do drop but they are not guaranteed but the minimum threshold is 1500 citizens.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

From reading that, are they getting those other previous rewards (coffers and the like) from the citizen’s bag or something that you only get at 1500/2000 citizens saved?

God, I wish I could get in those servers/overflows that manage to save that many in one go. Max I’ve been in is 600, and thats only a couple of times

I got two coffers out of the simple reward bag you get for 100 and 300. So no idea what comes of the higher rewards

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Posted by: Majir Kejr.8537

Majir Kejr.8537

I would like Scarlet’s Secret hideout Chests to still function so I can burn all these Cyphers from Scarlet’s spare keys

Posted by: ImagoX.4718

ImagoX.4718

Guest over on Fort Aspenwood – I’ve done about half a dozen runs, all in overflow, and we never got less than Tier II, usually III or even IV (and that was during the daytime – can’t even imagine what it’s going to be like in the evening and the weekend). GL!!