Rewards from previous living story releases.

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Ixillius.5768

Ixillius.5768

“Successfully defeating the defenders on Scarlet’s ship will reward you with a rare chance at rewards from past releases! "

Anyone know what they mean with this yet? I’ve yet to see anything from the previous updates show up.

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I got a blue sentinel’s item. waves a tiny flag

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: Narcemus.1348

Narcemus.1348

They are rare drops from the Ultimate Survivor’s Bag which drops after killing the holograms if I remember right.

Posted by: Pipra.7580

Pipra.7580

I got an Ultimate bag after fighting Scarlet. I believe that it only held some crafting mats and a couple of greens. Still, they’re right.

There is a chance you might get an Ultimate bag and there is a chance that Ultimate bag might have something from an old event. I once got some Zhaitaffy from one.

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

What I’m pretty sure happens is you will get one item from a previous living story….usually it’s a blue with sentinel’s stats… Other stuff includes:

Blue/Green (yellow/gold if you’re lucky) Sentinel’s items
Settler’s items
Keeper’s recipes
Odd cooking recipes from one of the events (masterwork ones)
Dragon Coffers
Quartz
Sprockets
Pristine Spore Samples

Oh yeah that that 0.00000001% chance that you might get the monocle or molten jet-pack.

Mostly though, all crap/vendor/salvage fodder. And it reinforces that feeling I get every time there’s “epic” loot as a possibility….that feeling that my account is “cursed” or whatever and that I will never get anything more than a random exotic here and there. Others can pull dawn out of the forge with 4 random rares, but I will never have that luck.

Posted by: Ixillius.5768

Ixillius.5768

Thanks for all the answers. I wasn’t sure whether or not it was loot like that or a chance to get any of the meta rewards i missed out during the low fps hell period or doubles of the ones i already have.

I hope you all have a wonderful season finale and enjoy it as much as I did.

Posted by: Malchior.5042

Malchior.5042

I got the Keeper’s revolver recipe (Ascended Pistol with Zealot stats) from my bag.

It’s all in the RNG, which is sad.

Malchior Devenholm | Proud member of Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] | Northern Shiverpeaks