Selfless / Thoughtless potion in dungeons ?

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Linder.3516

Linder.3516

If the selfless potion and thoughtless potions is just cosmetic appearance ,

why it can’t be used in dungeons/fractals/spvp but yes in wvw and towns?

(and indeed you can use the watchknight and other tonics ?)

Posted by: Destram.8651

Destram.8651

This is my main gripe with the potions too. I got my halo yesterday and i am really sad i can’t use it in dungeons. There’s no reason you can’t either, so i don’t get it. It’s not a combat issue because you can use it while fighting in the open world, and it’s not an instance type issue because you can use it in WvW and LA, so what’s the issue? Why can’t we use it in dungeons?

I really hope this gets changed, because it’s pretty silly.

Posted by: Saint Sam.1547

Saint Sam.1547

YES! Please fix this Anet! I spent 10g on this and did the heirloom run daily so I could get my halo and now to find out I’m not allowed to use it in Dungeons or Fractals? Why not? There is literally no benefit to be had being able to use it so I don’t understand why I cant in the first place inside dungeons.

Posted by: OMNIBUS.2913

OMNIBUS.2913

I know right?! plz make these usable everywhere. I cant think of a good reason why they would put restrictions on it….

Posted by: Takayuki.7485

Takayuki.7485

+1. Please make usable in dungeons. This is a pretty neat item and I’d love for it to come along with me in dungeons.

Posted by: Sir Black.7423

Sir Black.7423

I can kinda maybe understand a restriction for spvp. But for dungeons/fractals? I can’t think of a reason not to allow it. After all, you can already play around with tonics/town-clothes/costume brawl in there.

Posted by: OMNIBUS.2913

OMNIBUS.2913

I can kinda maybe understand a restriction for spvp. But for dungeons/fractals? I can’t think of a reason not to allow it. After all, you can already play around with tonics/town-clothes/costume brawl in there.

i would like to know ur reasoning for restricting it from pvp. Aside from mesmer clones not sporting it. At first i thought that way too cuz of gw1 and costumes but thinking more now it should be usable in spvp too. Just dont show the potion buff when targeted.

Posted by: Excursion.9752

Excursion.9752

Not only should these types of items be able to be used anywhere but also to auto launch them when you log into your character. I’ve thought this for mini’s as well for a long time now.

| 80 (Guardian) Rusty Tooth | 80 (Warrior) Razer Tooth | 80 (Ranger) Eir Stegallkin |
| 80 (Mesmer) Brook Envision | 80 (Thief) Kuro Rin |