Six Minutes is FIXED

Six Minutes is FIXED

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

for EU people it’s pretty easy for every zerg content.. go to guestolation… they did it 4 times today already xD

Reaper – Anguîsh

Six Minutes is FIXED

Posted by: Stonish.7532

Stonish.7532

Ill try guestolation I think, here I come!

Six Minutes is FIXED

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Yes thank god..now tell me to what server to guest to at this very moment where i can 100% get the achievement. Or tell me the exact time i should guest to that server…and which overflow.

Guestings equals a big 0. Stop making it sound like it’s the solution. It should never come down to guesting in the first place. U have 2 chances/day to guest to the right server, right overflow, right time with right ppl doing it and right event scaling.

BG is one of the servers who made the achievement and in general a good server overall population wise. I have been sitting in LA doing events for the past 6-7h trying to get it. Guess what..not happening. They did the achievement at 5AM my time. glhf trying that with a job.

Blackgate is an NA server. As such, you will not find as many players playing during their day. If you’re EU and playing on an NA server, that’s the risk you take with some of these achievements.

Six Minutes is FIXED

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

The biggest problem (bug) is with guesting. If you guest to desolation, and the queue pops that you finally get it, it just sends you to another overflow. Basically servers like Vabbi are doomed for this achievement. They can’t even guest properly to get it. Any Eta on fix for this? (or explanation why guesting + overflow + queue pop bugs, and doenst send you to the guested server).

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

Six Minutes is FIXED

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Hooray for it being fixed? I already finished the meta and don’t care about it, but at least it was fixed.

Six Minutes is FIXED

Posted by: Dark Jericho.8609

Dark Jericho.8609

Yep, another Blackgate guest here, and we all organized, buffed from consumables, stayed tightly stacked, and got the achievement with like 15 seconds to spare. We might have killed them a little faster but the green knight I was at had a lot of people not WPing after dying (they might have been AFK).

Hope everyone else who are going for this achievement get lucky getting into a populated main like I did.

Six Minutes is FIXED

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I want to add that this has been done in overflows too. I’ve heard several people earlier today tell me that they got it there.

Six Minutes is FIXED

Posted by: Acidicore.3264

Acidicore.3264

Yep, another Blackgate guest here, and we all organized, buffed from consumables, stayed tightly stacked, and got the achievement with like 15 seconds to spare. We might have killed them a little faster but the green knight I was at had a lot of people not WPing after dying (they might have been AFK).

Hope everyone else who are going for this achievement get lucky getting into a populated main like I did.

That’s still the biggest issue, dead players scaling it, providing no benefit and removing other players from combat for far too long. There’s sadly no punishment, for a lack of a better term, trolling others with their lethargy.

Six Minutes is FIXED

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

Have our standards really sunk so low we’re now thanking the developers for finally fixing bugs 7 days into content that’s only available for 14?

Six Minutes is FIXED

Posted by: Fantastic.5298

Fantastic.5298

All you need is numbers, which is hard to get on alot of servers.

Thank god that there is a guesting feature in this game.

That’s barely a solution and shouldn’t be considered one by ANET. All these zerg events keep requiring people to guest so much that they rarely spend time on their own server making it worse for people trying to play on that server they are guesting from and the server they are guesting to. Even so, guesting onto a larger server will often just throw you into an overflow because everyone else is trying to piggyback this dumb achievement.

Six Minutes is FIXED

Posted by: Fantastic.5298

Fantastic.5298

Have our standards really sunk so low we’re now thanking the developers for finally fixing bugs 7 days into content that’s only available for 14?

100% Agree with you, its really sad imo

Six Minutes is FIXED

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

It might be fixed but are there enough people bothering with the event now across servers.. from my own servers perspective and some that I’ve guested on to at least try to grab some power cores.. it seems not – so if you haven’t got it by now then either guest to 1 of the few that are still just about mustering numbers, and hope it fits around your playtimes…. cos outside of a few hours primetime its proving tricksy at best imo

Six Minutes is FIXED

Posted by: Sekai.2987

Sekai.2987

one more screen to show to the ppl that says its only for 1% of ppl to do it and so on…

a few (2-3) hours after the hotfix i did it on desolation, guested it in the midel of the night , 3 a.m. (or p.m ? whatever..) and didnt get into overflow , thank god, and we did it on the first try

ps: the reason i did it on deso is ofcourse because my home server elona dont have any ppl at 3 in the night and the germans are immun to cirit and coordination (at least thats what i saw the few times i tried it on homeserver), i dont even know if they ever did it in 6 min , even before the hotfix..

pss: anet pls stop adding events where i have to deal with upscaled/ PVT/ no buffood noobs, thx

Attachments:

(edited by Sekai.2987)

Six Minutes is FIXED

Posted by: DarcShriek.5829

DarcShriek.5829

Who was the Iron Maiden fan that named this achievement?

Six Minutes is FIXED

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

one more screen to show to the ppl that says its only for 1% of ppl to do it and so on…

Yep, a screen from Desolation. Which just proves the point – it is an achievement for top population servers and TTS-like guilds. Everyone else is out of luck.

Who was the Iron Maiden fan that named this achievement?

Every achievement in that LS Event is named after a song.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Six Minutes is FIXED

Posted by: Tracey.5178

Tracey.5178

20 hours at Blackgate (main), ~10 hours Jade Quarry (main) and about 5 hours at some other named here… no luck in all that time, to get the 6minute AP, or even get close to it. Getting tired of this.
My home, Fort Aspenwood, not seems to care about the knights anymore, every time I login there, it’s empty, no OF or any. Last chance I see, is the weekend… but with all I tried so far, not even sure, where I should try it…
And paying 1800 gems to go to Desolation just for 1 thing… no sorry. (can’t Guest there)