in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Fieldmedic.5740

Fieldmedic.5740

Still need to be fixed? not enough people and im playing in BG

Six minutes to knightfall

Posted by: Andar.9107

Andar.9107

These sever-based achievements really need to be re-thought. Its great when its the start of the event and everyone is excited about getting them but getting enough people into Lion’s Arch this late in the event even on JQ and BG in order to do the 6 minute achieve is ridiculous. The spider one is also poorly designed, yea lets make an achievement that only takes a single griefer out of 50 people doing it to ruin it.

Fieldmedic.5740

yeah, they should reduce the standards mid way or something, when less people are going to them

Andar.9107

…or just not make personal achievements that are dependent on how good/populated/motivated your server is. Since you only have 2 weeks to get these achievements, if you miss a week you’re absolutely boned if you want to get them all.

Fieldmedic.5740

Yeah like me, I’ve gotten every single achievement for living world events since the day I started and i feel like im not gonna get this one…….

Posted by: Boysenberry.1869

Boysenberry.1869

I hear TTS is still doing 6 minute runs. Other than that…even on my high population server very few people are interested anymore. If it wasn’t for the 25% health reduction I bet we’d even have knights failing outright by now. After the achievement was fixed a couple days ago there was a brief surge of people going after it but that quickly died down.

Fieldmedic.5740

where is TTS doing it at, i really need this achievement lmfao

Andar.9107

They work out of overflows usually. Go to their website for info.

Posted by: Klonex.4562

Klonex.4562

i’m not sure if you’re the OF though BG has already done that achievement 7 times today – well, as of right now.

people get a bit tired. heck, i’ve been helping out as much as i can for those that don’t have it that achievement.

~Krystal <3 Angela ~
~ I taught cows how to Moo! ~