So Disappointed.....

So Disappointed.....

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: webtoehobbit.4201

webtoehobbit.4201

Have been playing this game since launch, since the Living World began, got home from work and for the last two hours I have been so excited to finally finish this up, see what all these big reveals are, and between the crashing and the bugged bosses, I cannot get to the end of this thing, I am literally in limbo here waiting for bugs to be fixed so that I can actually play this finale. I am so utterly disappointed, I had such high hopes and well, I don’t know, I need to just walk away from this all for a while. :’(

So Disappointed.....

Posted by: MrPersons.1560

MrPersons.1560

you can play the solo instance ending fine, I did. its the objective symbol below the tengu wall. that works good, so you can do that while they fix the main one

Androcles Beartamer:Norn Warrior|Nadul the Mechanist: Charr Engineer|Espergem: Sylvari Elementalist
Sythern the Warlock: Human Necromancer| Lithia the Shadow: Human Theif
Lumata: Asura Mesmer|Arion of HonorHall: Human Guardian |Abigail the Tamer: Norn Hunter

So Disappointed.....

Posted by: Marquie Thomas.1873

Marquie Thomas.1873

You and every ones grandma is upset so i will spoil it for you MORDREMOTH JUST WOKE UP Scarlets dies Laughing as she still completed what she wanted to do like always

So Disappointed.....

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

You and every ones grandma is upset so i will spoil it for you MORDREMOTH JUST WOKE UP Scarlets dies Laughing as she still completed what she wanted to do like always

To be fair, that very likely would have happened regardless of what she did. Her actions simply accelerated it.