So when can we start smacking those looters?

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Tanith.5264

Tanith.5264

There’s even a guard who complains about the looters, but they’re untargetable. I find that endlessly frustrating.

When do we get to work on our “Looter Booter” title track?

Tanith Fencewalker, Tanni Mindbender, Thyra Wrathbringer, Lovecraft Thrall
Guardians of the Vault [GotV] and Guíld of Dívíne Soldíers [GoDS]
Gate of Madness server

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Probably never. I still wish we could get a prompt to:

-Punch them out.
-Knock them down, simultaneously summoning a Lionguard to perform a finisher on them while they’re knocked down.
-Summon a horde of rabid skritt to jump at their face.
-Or even set traps for them when they loot things.

Posted by: Heraldusluminare.2946

Heraldusluminare.2946

I was under the impression that some of these “looters” are actually ex-home owners from Lion’s Arch.

Be careful who you’re taking out. :/

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

I am hoping the next segment of the Living Story will focus on rebuilding LA (in addition to the other things happening) and having us do a variety of things that the more we accomplish the faster the rebuild of the area happens. Maybe also some mini puzzles to sort out the looters from the residents or assist in rebuilding efforts. This could also be an interim something to do until the main story starts again.

I suspect everything is in hiatus until Season 2 of WvW gets finished anyway and then we have the Legendary Tournament to get through.

Posted by: HyruleanHyroe.1473

HyruleanHyroe.1473

I am hoping the next segment of the Living Story will focus on rebuilding LA (in addition to the other things happening) and having us do a variety of things that the more we accomplish the faster the rebuild of the area happens. Maybe also some mini puzzles to sort out the looters from the residents or assist in rebuilding efforts. This could also be an interim something to do until the main story starts again.

I suspect everything is in hiatus until Season 2 of WvW gets finished anyway and then we have the Legendary Tournament to get through.

Man I hope they do NOT rebuild LA. New city, elsewhere? Sure. Memorial? Fine. Corrupt it with the power of the new dragon (M) and make a new elite area? Ideal.

Jump straight into rebuild LA? Invalidates the story and takes away all epicness and permanence of the previous season.

I have a “band”, Beatiatrician: http://youtu.be/zw_Sl-El8_I

Posted by: OmaiGodman.2098

OmaiGodman.2098

I was under the impression that some of these “looters” are actually ex-home owners from Lion’s Arch.

Be careful who you’re taking out. :/

loot (lo?o?t)
n.
1. Valuables pillaged in time of war; spoils.
2. Stolen goods.

I’m sure the previous home owners wouldn’t need to steal their belongings back, we’re talking about thieves here who’re taking advantage of other people’s misfortune.

Any plan that involves dead quaggans is, by design, foolproof. I’m an unmitigated genius!