**Spoilers** Fantastic End to the Living Story.

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Vassyl.5246

Vassyl.5246

I really enjoyed the final events, the grand scale boss fight (even though it was zergy), the final instance and the events after this. And the music!

Thank you for this experience, ANet!

Posted by: Marax.4938

Marax.4938

That was amazing !!!

My heart was struck in my throat at that very sad moment and after my jaw dropped to the floor at the amazing cinematic!

Thank you for such a great experience Anet, this defnitly makes me crave for MORE!

Posted by: Lucifeh.1028

Lucifeh.1028

If only I didn’t get kicked off the server a minute before the hologram died like everyone else, I might have been able to agree or disagree with you.

Posted by: Ratchet.5416

Ratchet.5416

This was utterly anticlimatic and foreseeable and I did not need to see that little bit between Kasmeer and Marjory. The cutscene did not amaze me either. I’m sorry, but I did not enjoy this finale one bit. I’m out.

Vote Gnashblade!
And revive Baelfire.

Posted by: OmaiGodman.2098

OmaiGodman.2098

I loved it. It was chaotic, it was mad and it was awesome.

Now please add the music to the soundcloud page so I can update my music collection, thanks

Any plan that involves dead quaggans is, by design, foolproof. I’m an unmitigated genius!

Posted by: Spendingallmytime.7249

Spendingallmytime.7249

Great ending to the LS, I agree. I only wish they would have put an escape timer for when fleeing Scarlet's Control Room.

Why you bein’ cute?

Posted by: Lolindir.3518

Lolindir.3518

It’s been so long since I saw something so amazing thanks Arenanet. Can’t wait for the future.. you know what

Posted by: SkylightMoon.1980

SkylightMoon.1980

The end cutscene was absolutely amazing however the events leading up to it were incredibly anti-climactic lol. We’ve chased scarlet for 14 months and thats how she ends? I dno I thought it could have been better, a lot better, but who cares the cutscene was sick.

Posted by: Zagerus.8675

Zagerus.8675

Totally agree that was absolutely fantastic!! Anet is upping their game on every level, and making us up ours to defend Tyria. Thank you!

Posted by: Amethyst Lure.5624

Amethyst Lure.5624

Really wasn’t hooked to this story arc during the Kessex parts etc, but I really think it was a nice finale. And the romantic in me really got its fill.

And of course Scarlet’s end will be a bit anticlimactic, imo. But that is because it is near impossible to write an end that isn’t, given how she has been so hard to pin down. Besides, she basically thinks she’s taking the world with her, I suppose.

Posted by: Walhalla.5473

Walhalla.5473

The Fights against the Assault Knights and the Holograms were a real blast. The hologram especially was epic, 3 different phases and not brain afk.

Also the endsequence was really nice, you see Scarlet impaled with spikes, and the interruption of different Ley Lines leading to the awakening of an Elder Dragon. ( Mordremoth )

Posted by: SRG.3607

SRG.3607

The pre-event is bugged as hell and doesn’t allow a lot of servers to enter the end instance, so for the now it is pretty disappointing.

Posted by: Claudius.5381

Claudius.5381

It was an awesome experience. When I entered LA first I thought “Oh, no! The same as the last two weeks.” Then the three knights landed. I was entertained. Then we entered the ship. Awesome. Then the fight, first chaotic but we figured it out. Really great stuff. Ok, now the last cut scene, usually I skip these. Wow, that would have been a mistake! Great work. If you keep that level of story telling up I would even bear with Scarlet for another season.

Posted by: Remedios.6801

Remedios.6801

Love the final instance very much, very touching

“Quaggan wishes Scarlet would die. " glad to see this Dream comes true too!!

quaggan dancing happily on Scarlet (thanks for letting us to use finisher at the end lol )
but too bad that I missed the perfect timing for screen cap I will try again later :P

Attachments:

Posted by: DarksunG.9537

DarksunG.9537

This was utterly anticlimatic and foreseeable and I did not need to see that little bit between Kasmeer and Marjory. The cutscene did not amaze me either. I’m sorry, but I did not enjoy this finale one bit. I’m out.

boohoo

why do you feel the need to mock people? Really? everyone needs to like what you like?