*Spoilers* Mordremoth final battle leaked.

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: IncognitoP.1648

IncognitoP.1648

Here it is in all its glory.
Such epicness.

Attachments:

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

Seems legit.

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

Posted by: Caveth.3268

Caveth.3268

Here is the final Mordremoth fight in comic form.

This clearly isn’t just me pasting pictures and text over an old comic of Zhaitan that I made weeks ago.

Edit: The original – https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/escape/Treahearne-where-is-he/first#post3672837

Attachments:

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

That comic was beautiful

Posted by: Leablo.2651

Leablo.2651

Who is Mordremoth’s lieutenant and why will it be 1,000 times more powerful than Mordremoth himself?

Caveth.3268

Who is Mordremoth’s lieutenant and why will it be 1,000 times more powerful than Mordremoth himself?

Scarlet Briar was basically one of Mordremoth’s lieutenants and she was ten times more powerful than all of the dragons combined; she even destroyed Lion’s Arch. :p

Posted by: Chevy.6850

Chevy.6850

i lost it at the traherne comic rofl

Posted by: OtakuModeEngage.8679

OtakuModeEngage.8679

This clearly isn’t just me pasting pictures and text over an old comic of Zhaitan that I made weeks ago.

Edit: The original – https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/escape/Treahearne-where-is-he/first#post3672837

… everyone seems to forget that both Trahearn and Destiny’s Edge congratulate and credit YOU for beating Zhaitan… go look over the dialogue again if you don’t believe me.

Posted by: Dr Ritter.1327

Dr Ritter.1327

Here it is in all its glory.
Such epicness.

Lol…….

The Paragon
[KICK] You’re out of the Guild
#beastgate

Caveth.3268

… everyone seems to forget that both Trahearn and Destiny’s Edge congratulate and credit YOU for beating Zhaitan… go look over the dialogue again if you don’t believe me.

It’s just supposed to be a funny comic. I actually like Trahearne. <:

Posted by: Vexander.9850

Vexander.9850

i lost it at the traherne comic rofl

Me too.

Posted by: Kycoo Grim.9463

Kycoo Grim.9463

OMG nooooo!!!!! The spoilers! oh wait… why does this all seem so familiar?!?!?!?

Just a filthy Casual, move along.

Posted by: Zone.1275

Zone.1275

It would be cool if the magic poisoning cannons didn’t work and they needed a new way to fight the dragon. Already having the gear to kill a dragon seems too easy.

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

i fed mordremoth like 15 bags of miracle gro.. i thought he was a chia pet  :\

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

i fed mordremoth like 15 bags of miracle gro.. i thought he was a chia pet  :\

Attachments:

IncognitoP.1648

OMG nooooo!!!!! The spoilers! oh wait… why does this all seem so familiar?!?!?!?

i think arena net is genius for repeating this.
pressing 2 was just too epic. especially if you synced up your 2 pressing to the background music

Posted by: Dondagora.9645

Dondagora.9645

Mesmers, masters of illusion.

Posted by: kitsuneshoujo.5734

kitsuneshoujo.5734

So… Treaherne was Kormir in his past life… good to know. lol

Thank you Captain Killjoy, here is your Wet-Blanket Award… hope you’re happy now!

Posted by: Charming Rogue.8071

Charming Rogue.8071

Hmmm… this look photoshopped. I have seen a great number of poorly Photoshopped images in my time as a photographer and I can tell by the pixels that it is a fake.

Desolation – EU – [KING] – Immortal Kingdom

Posted by: lakdav.3694

lakdav.3694

Now that it was leaked you can be sure that Anet will want to surprise us and NOT do it. Unless they want to surprise knowing full well that we dont expect them to release exactly what was leaked, and so they will release exactly what was leaked….

Posted by: webtoehobbit.4201

webtoehobbit.4201

Ummmmm, yeah was kinda funny until you got to Treahearne. I don’t get why everyone says he took credit for everything, during the epilogue bit after you kill Zhaitan, he CLEARLY states that he wish he could’ve been there to see Zhaitan finally be defeated, he never once took credit for killing the dragon. All he did was cleanse Orr. Pay more attention to the story before going and making empty accusations about things that didn’t actually happen.

Caveth.3268

Ummmmm, yeah was kinda funny until you got to Treahearne. I don’t get why everyone says he took credit for everything, during the epilogue bit after you kill Zhaitan, he CLEARLY states that he wish he could’ve been there to see Zhaitan finally be defeated, he never once took credit for killing the dragon. All he did was cleanse Orr. Pay more attention to the story before going and making empty accusations about things that didn’t actually happen.

Do you think Trahearne is a real person or something? You seem to be defending him as if he is.

It’s just a comic. Commence laughing pls. <:

Posted by: Ominous.7583

Ominous.7583

I’ll say this My GF just beat Zhaitan 2 days ago, And THE RAGE……. I’ve NEVER once in the 4 years of living with her have seen her so angry over something in a game she reminded me of myself playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 on Master Ninja setting ( I beat it though) Let’s just say IF this does happen for the next ED there will be 2 more inactive accounts. What zhaitain should of been is you do Arah to get attuned and then go fight Zhaitan with 500+ other players I hope they learn there lesson and while where at it trahearne needs to die or become bad.

-Ironcurtain

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

i’ve been on this game since early start with mostly just the one main character.. i only recently finished the final zhaitan fight a few days ago.. it feels good to get it off the screen.. they really need to break that mission into three parts so people in lfg might actually consider chipping in.. arah, orrian towers, zhaitan

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish

Posted by: kta.6502

kta.6502

i think arena net is genius for repeating this.
pressing 2 was just too epic. especially if you synced up your 2 pressing to the background music

You’re confusing pressing 2 with pressing 1. One doesn’t simply “press 2”, they hold down 2. Big difference.

kta.6502

I’ll say this My GF just beat Zhaitan 2 days ago, And THE RAGE……. I’ve NEVER once in the 4 years of living with her have seen her so angry over something in a game she reminded me of myself playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 on Master Ninja setting ( I beat it though) Let’s just say IF this does happen for the next ED there will be 2 more inactive accounts. What zhaitain should of been is you do Arah to get attuned and then go fight Zhaitan with 500+ other players I hope they learn there lesson and while where at it trahearne needs to die or become bad.

I said the same thing in my post “Tension, Conflict, and other Things the LS needs” (https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/lwd/Tension-Conflict-and-other-things-LS-Needs/first#post3837681), and I quote…

“As for Zhaitan, we want a re-do. The final fight with this guy in the Arah dungeon was extremely pitiful. We want to see an open world Teq-styled fight with this guy. This dragon is supposed to be undead, and it’s common knowledge that the undead don’t go down with necromancer hocus-pocus stuff. That’s been demonstrated time and time again in every zombie video game in existence. Sorry, but one needs holy power to permanently destroy the undead. He should be the hardest and final enemy we take down in this game. Why? The game’s story began with his forces encroaching on the lives of our heroes. Ending this game with Zhaitan’s final defeat will help the story come full circle and be the perfect closure to GW2. One possible way to defeat this guy: Our heroes could go through the Rite of Acension quests to take this dragon down. Again, I’m expecting the second battle with Zhaitan to be the final one.”

kta.6502

It’s just supposed to be a funny comic. I actually like Trahearne. <:

You’re not alone. I have a love /hate relationship with this guy. I express it with my two characters. Lapis (my main) hates Trahearne with a passion and will one-up the guy every chance he gets. Lazuli (my second) admires fern boy and keeps him from getting killed on the battlefield.

kta.6502

The damage was done after the PC and Trahearne start on their quest. During the Forging the Pact story step, the NPCs gives Trahearne credit for saving them when it is the PC who fights Dzhudin Stormbreak. Trahearne gets knocked out during the fight because he’s such a lousy fighter. When he’s rezzed at the end of the story step, Trahearne never refutes the NPCs’ statements and give credit to the PC. That’s what made alot of players very angry, and in the western countries this is the mark of a bad-guy-in-the-making. Alot of people have thought that he could eventually turn into a bad guy. It hasn’t happened yet, but people are expecting this.

The apologies that Trahearne makes at the end of the PS are a band-aid on a deep wound. The damage is already done. People are only reacting to Trahearne in the same way that they would react to anyone who takes credit for something they didn’t do.

Fun fact: Trahearne is mean with Order of Whispers and Vigil characters. With the Priory PCs, he’s all sweety-sweety. Yeah, the plant is biased.

(edited by kta.6502)

Posted by: webtoehobbit.4201

webtoehobbit.4201

I guess I just don’t see why I have to be the hero in everything. In a single player game this is easily done, you are one hero in the world, but in an MMO? How are they supposed to do this and have the lore stay intact? Everyone’s a hero? Everyone was the ONE hero that slayed Zhaitan? I just don’t understand what people expect. In an MMO, there always has to be those central hero/villian characters on either side, we the players are effectively glorified NPC’s that do more than stand around in town and have conversations with passerby’s, although some of us do that too.

If you want to be the big bad hero, go play some single player game but please don’t expect all the glory in an MMO setting.

Also, everyone’s griping ANet on this but other MMO’s do this too, it’s not just a “Guild Wars thing”

Posted by: kylwilson.9137

kylwilson.9137

This looks really difficult and well thought out I can not wait. I am literally riveted on the edge of my seat.

\o/

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Scarlet Briar was basically one of Mordremoth’s lieutenants and she was ten times more powerful than all of the dragons combined; she even destroyed Lion’s Arch. :p

We have no proof that Scarlet was corrupted by Mordremoth. Just sayin’.

Plus, unlike the Elder Dragons, she put all of her forces into attacking Lion’s Arch. Zhaitan just went “eh, I’ll send one of my many dozen lieutenants to take it out. Oh, he failed? Okay, I’ll wait 50 years and send another. Ah, that one failed to? Eh, who cares. I’ll send out a dragon this time. Ah, dead too? Well, I got plenty more where that came from, and oh so much time. I’ll wait for them to – OH SKRITT THEY’RE ON MY DOORSTEP! WTF HAXXORZ! WHY DO THEY HAVE ANTI-ELDER DRAGON GLITTER!? WHY DOES IT BURN!? IMBA! IMBA!”

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

Posted by: zwierz.9012

zwierz.9012

Continuing from Konig’s tought he didn’t do anything to us while we pressing 2, because he was busy making a forum post demanding to nerf the Pact.

IncognitoP.1648

Hmmm… this look photoshopped. I have seen a great number of poorly Photoshopped images in my time as a photographer and I can tell by the pixels that it is a fake.

Pfft. What is this guy saying? Using your “experience” and “facts” to back up your arguments… How naive!

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Pfft. What is this guy saying? Using your “experience” and “facts” to back up your arguments… How naive!

Relevant: XKCD

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

You know how sometimes, in the middle of a cinematic, NPCs will register that they’re leaving combat and use one of their leaving combat quotes?

I was running through the PS for a second time, and got up to the Source. We had our big grand battle with the Eye, then the swarm of Risen, and then the cinematic started where Trahearne shoves his sword into the ground. All the roots and vines start spawning, everything’s all getting cleansed, and the camera zooms right in on Trahearne and fades to white. And then…

“Moving on.”

It is the greatest video game moment I have ever had. I will cherish it forever.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

Posted by: Talonblaze.3175

Talonblaze.3175

“Moving on.”

It is the greatest video game moment I have ever had. I will cherish it forever.

I actually was witness to this a few days ago. It was the biggest epic killer of all time with such a built up fight and moment. XD

It must be hit and miss though since I haven’t always gotten it, but when it does I can’t help but facepalm.

Duty is heavier than death.

Posted by: frozzy.7820

frozzy.7820

LOOOOL that comic is epic

Posted by: HyruleanHyroe.1473

HyruleanHyroe.1473

This looks really difficult and well thought out I can not wait. I am literally riveted on the edge of my seat.

Sounds painful.

I have a “band”, Beatiatrician: http://youtu.be/zw_Sl-El8_I

Posted by: Dantel.3086

Dantel.3086

I’m not ashamed to say this made me laugh more than it probably should’ve.

Posted by: Lyrael.5803

Lyrael.5803

So what if Trahearne sacrifices himself during the final battle after finding out a way to completely cleanse Orr using Mordremoth’s power. Perhaps he finally becomes a true hero by actually involving himself in the final battle. Could it be that he was aware that he had to live for this moment so that maybe him and Mordy can become best buddies?

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

LMAO! Trehearne, you cold kitten!