*Spoilers* So, I went to the Grove...

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Dondagora.9645

Dondagora.9645

And heard this dialogue, which I don’t remember nor find any relevance to any other part of the story. It went more or less like this:
1: I’m not sure if these nightmares ARE from the nightmare court or something else
1: I think it’s a symptom of the darkness in my heart
2: Don’t think like that. You are kind/good and gentle. Don’t lose yourself
1: I’m not even sure who I am anymore

It’s right by the Asura Gate, wondering if this is new on the account of the awakening of Mordremoth or just a random Sylvari with bad dreams.

Posted by: Zeivu.3615

Zeivu.3615

It was there before the existence of LW content. But it definitely interesting none the less.

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

It’s been there from release, and there’s more to it. The full (and verbatim) lines are:

Citizen: Hey, are you all right? What’s troubling you?
Citizen (2): I had the worst nightmares last night. They cling to me still, and I can’t seem to stop crying.
Citizen: Poor thing do you think they were your own nightmares, or someone else’s?
Citizen (2): I can’t imagine such horrible things could originate in me.
Citizen: This has been going on for too long. You’re exhausted.
Citizen (2): I just need to harden myself to them. I can’t let them get to me.
Citizen: No, that’s exactly what the Nightmare Court wants. They want you to stop feeling.
Citizen (2): I don’t know whether these nightmares come from the Nightmare Court or not.
Citizen (2): They could be a symptom of darkness in my heart.
Citizen: You can’t think that way. You are good and gentle. It’s a trap. Don’t lose yourself.
Citizen (2): I’m not even sure who I am anymore.

Props to Plagiarised for documenting @ http://tyriantomes.wordpress.com/2014/01/18/upper-commons/

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

Posted by: Mickey Frogeater.1470

Mickey Frogeater.1470

Modremoth is quite scary….

The Nightmare Court seems to want Sylvari to shut themselves off from emotions and Modremoth.

Faolain was first exposed to the Nightmare Court’s nightmare on Orr and while she has embraced that Nightmare she either hasn’t embraced the nightmares of Modremoth in which case she is trying to harden hearts of her Courtiers against them or she has and hardening the hearts of Sylvari allows Modremoth to take over.

Thoughts?