Still no Knight loot

Still no Knight loot

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Dirk Jan.9534

Dirk Jan.9534

Right, so I was really happy when reading the patch notes, no more brainless zerging one of the Knights and moving on to the next. I’ve picked the Green Knight as my knight to start with. From the start of the battle I had the attunement and was fighting it with the grand total of 4 others. (It seems it’s hard to read the patchnotes, as Red Knight was getting swarmed) When the timer ended, and we failed, Most of us got a nice chest, I, however, did not. Spending 15 minutes doing what was supposed to be done (splitting up) and no chest in the end. Some others, who only came to Green later, did get a chest. What gives?

Still no Knight loot

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

What gives is that only the people who kill the knight they are fighting actually get a reward.

Since you and 4 others were the only ones at green and failed to kill it, you didn’t get the reward.

Those that came after did so after killing their knight and were already guaruanteed a reward.

It’s a terrible reward mechanism.

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

Still no Knight loot

Posted by: Dirk Jan.9534

Dirk Jan.9534

“Fixed a bug that prevented players from receiving loot from the Assault Knights. A reward chest will now be awarded after all three Assault Knight events have finished, and will be given to the corresponding participants even if only one Assault Knight was defeated.”

Guess fighting a Knight for 15 minutes doenst count as participating then.. :/

Still no Knight loot

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

Yep, patch notes are either unclear or they screwed up yet another thing.

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

Still no Knight loot

Posted by: One Prarie Outpost.4860

One Prarie Outpost.4860

Awesome for my only chance to play for days I get the “no loot” bug. Thanks for nothing!

Still no Knight loot

Posted by: Sarius.6983

Sarius.6983

Yeah it sucks….but don’t fret even if you killed a knight and gotten a reward chest, there would be still a chance of getting just the champ bags and no orbs for the backpiece.

Still no Knight loot

Posted by: Drago.4815

Drago.4815

It’s too bad, I’ve been really enjoying The “Living Story patches” but after 3 nights of beating knights and no loot its just getting frustrating!

Still no Knight loot

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Yeah it sucks….but don’t fret even if you killed a knight and gotten a reward chest, there would be still a chance of getting just the champ bags and no orbs for the backpiece.

Yup. It should be everyone who was in a knight event gets X loot, which depends on the number of knights killed. Thus if all three are killed, everyone gets the loot for all 3 (same amount of loot as it was before the loot bug causing patch, ie. 3 chances for power cores), even if they only were there for one of the knight kills. Always sooo much backwardsness with their decisions. WHY must we keep getting things nerfed?

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…