Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

[as of yet 15 character emoticon representing unhappy face]

Super Easy Jump Puzzles

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

I’m not following.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Super Easy Jump Puzzles

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

The jump puzzles will presumably be inaccessible since LA is changing drastically…

Although there is an article on Massively which talks about how map completion will still be possible – so perhaps the JP’s will still be there as well.

Super Easy Jump Puzzles

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

I’m with FlamingFoxx here, I don’t think we’ll see the puzzles go away.

They may just become harder to get to then they are now. It seems to be a waste to just get rid of them.

Super Easy Jump Puzzles

notebene.3190

Yeah, they will exist, they just won’t be super easy from a time perspective any more.

I currently do the easy one in Southsun (free travel from LA, hopefully the same from Vigil?) and the one on the east side of town every day, mostly to keep a steady stream of the crafting material (as I don’t do dungeons hardly at all), as well as Queensdale and Frostgorge (which is a really easy one for me while I’m gathering). I suppose if the Southsun one was still accessible with free travel from Vigil, that would work. I’d just need to replace the other LA puzzle with something as easy (from a time and travel cost perspective as well). Maybe I’ll do the one in Wayfarer since I’m usually there for Maw? Though I’m not a big fan of all those red circles.

Ah well.

Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.

Super Easy Jump Puzzles

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

You can always just park an alt at the top of one somewhere else to collect every day.

Super Easy Jump Puzzles

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

Well, they are still accessible, but it seems like Urmaug’s got a little more slippery (certainly the lag isn’t helping, either).

Super Easy Jump Puzzles

notebene.3190

Yeah, it’s easy to do the Southsun one from the gates at Vigil, and it’s pretty easy to get to and do the one in LA that I like to do, plus pick up a few rubble for heirlooms on the way by, so that worked out great.

Super Easy Jump Puzzles

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

I logged in all my lowbies for the try at a Sharkmaw silver doubloon just fine – log in for the first time on someone NOT at a jumping puzzle to eat the initial video, then make sure you grab your chest between X:10 and X:40 during any hour. You’ll only get ejected if you log in while the zone is closed to players.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Super Easy Jump Puzzles

Posted by: Blaackwolfe.4981

Blaackwolfe.4981

I had a lowbie Mesmer parked at the Troll’s End puzzle chest and fully expected to find myself in another zone when I logged in to her last night. I was surprised and happy to find myself still there.
However as soon as I opened the chest, one of those beams of destruction from outer space blasted me off the rock that the chest is on.

Take heed, if you still have someone up there for this purpose, open and log out quickly as the blast will knock you off and is unavoidable.

Super Easy Jump Puzzles

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

I had an alt parked at one of the JP chests in LA
Logged in with her and she was still standing at the chest
Opened it like any other day

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

Super Easy Jump Puzzles

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

I had a lowbie Mesmer parked at the Troll’s End puzzle chest and fully expected to find myself in another zone when I logged in to her last night. I was surprised and happy to find myself still there.
However as soon as I opened the chest, one of those beams of destruction from outer space blasted me off the rock that the chest is on.

Take heed, if you still have someone up there for this purpose, open and log out quickly as the blast will knock you off and is unavoidable.

Stability?

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Super Easy Jump Puzzles

Posted by: Wendigo.5278

Wendigo.5278

Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.

Anytime I get to read a ‘Better Off Dead’ quote my day automatically becomes tolerable.

Super Easy Jump Puzzles

Posted by: Elrey.5472

Elrey.5472

All 3 puzzles can be done, confirmed my myself.

ES Wiki Sysop. Vanquiser of the Marionette, Lover of the Aetherpath.
Aens / Ellantriel / Nao To Mori / Saelyth. Commander
Guias de Raids en español / Spanish raiding guides

Super Easy Jump Puzzles

Posted by: Sankofa Jimiyu.1567

Sankofa Jimiyu.1567

I left my Ranger in Sharkmaw Caverns before the attack started.
Needless to say she was pretty upset when she got out.

“Look like the innocent flower, but be the Obaba under’t.”

Super Easy Jump Puzzles

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

They changed it so now you get kicked out of LA … sucks when I have a few alts parked there lol

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN