TTS killed the Knights under 3 minutes

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

Anyone killed all 3 knights but still no achievement?
BTW great job TTS!

Posted by: Singer.8740

Singer.8740

Picks or it didn’t happen. :p

Etheeria (The mad bomber). If you don’t have shellshock your not doing it right.

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

How the hell did you kill them under 3 minutes? They were buffed last patch and people deal a lot less damage to them now.

Posted by: Waldir.2571

Waldir.2571

I call b.s…

15 letter,

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Confirmed kill and no achievement. But it might have had to do with wonky scaling, similar to what happened to the Wurm.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

yup, we had split evenly among all 3 knights and we dropped the Blue and Red in under 2 mins. Green knight however took around 3 mins.
Entire overflow was ecstatic only to find out that there was no achievement awarded…

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

I was there. And yes, it happened.

A real downer about the lack of achievement.

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”

Posted by: Veron.8645

Veron.8645

Picks or it didn’t happen. :p

I call b.s…

15 letter,

Here are your pics.

http://imgur.com/a/KjSV4

Note the server time in the minimap, and the lack of achievement credit in the tracker. Excuse the justifiably angry people in map chat. We had been doing trying for this for a few hours, and it sucked that when we finally did it, it didn’t count.

Veron Oakguard | Wiki: Veron | Reddit: /u/OaksFromAcorns | Vintage Gaming [VG] (JQ) • Attuned [Att]

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Stop using imgur and upload pictures to these forums. All these 3rd party sites are getting on my nerves.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: Thaelias.7432

Thaelias.7432

Yeah I was there. Epic fight but sad about no achievement. Hopefully no one else has this issue.

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Yeah… I’d say this was bugged. I’ve fought a Knight where it just magically melted before. Especially after they increased the Knights Armor.

btw, can TTS do anything without Fire Elementals? You’re the reason we have this stupid timer on them now! Grrrrr……

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Posted by: Tentonhammr.7849

Tentonhammr.7849

I was there as well, and yes they died in about 3 mins, but for some reason I (and 1 other person in my party) got the 6 min achievement. No idea why, just happy I got it.

One thing I wonder, I got a bonus chest when I got the achiement, containing a masterwork bag (Assault satchel, knights bag? Something like that) full of greens and an obby shard. So a separate bonus chest from the one containing the deluxe gear boxes. Did anyone else who was there get that additional bonus chest? Is there still an issue with participation credit? Is the participation credit checkpoint for 6 min somehow higher than for simply killing the knights? No idea, just throwing that out there.

Zelendel

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Yeah… I’d say this was bugged. I’ve fought a Knight where it just magically melted before. Especially after they increased the Knights Armor.

btw, can TTS do anything without Fire Elementals? You’re the reason we have this stupid timer on them now! Grrrrr……

We use Fire Ele Powder, Orge Pet Whistles, and Seed Turrets. If we didn’t use them, Anet wouldn’t have known that they were OP.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

They weren’t that overpowered, they die if a boss so much as looks in their direction with an AoE. Fire Elemental Powder was arguably the only really good one, with extra burning, while the Whistle is random and the Seed Turret is stationary (and only the healing one was useful)

A 30 second cooldown all but kills their usefulness, only really handy now in an entire zerg using them—-which seems to be what incited this irritating change to begin with.

On topic, so the huge meta-guild killed them in 3 minutes. So?…was this before the patch that made them even more annoying?

(edited by Nilkemia.8507)

Posted by: Veron.8645

Veron.8645

Stop using imgur and upload pictures to these forums. All these 3rd party sites are getting on my nerves.

Just for you.

On topic, so the huge meta-guild killed them in 3 minutes. So?…was this before the patch that made them even more annoying?

This happened at 11pm server last night, which is after the patch that supposedly fixed all the problems and forces the 50-50-50 split.

Attachments:

Veron Oakguard | Wiki: Veron | Reddit: /u/OaksFromAcorns | Vintage Gaming [VG] (JQ) • Attuned [Att]

(edited by Veron.8645)

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Nice work I guess. I have yet to see all 3 knights dead at the same time since patch
Glad I finished all the achievements before this nonsense patch.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

One thing I wonder, I got a bonus chest when I got the achiement, containing a masterwork bag (Assault satchel, knights bag? Something like that) full of greens and an obby shard. So a separate bonus chest from the one containing the deluxe gear boxes. Did anyone else who was there get that additional bonus chest? Is there still an issue with participation credit? Is the participation credit checkpoint for 6 min somehow higher than for simply killing the knights? No idea, just throwing that out there.

Reading through the original patch notes, yes you were supposed to get that mystery bag of goodies, in line with the achievement that you also got. A bit strange how you did get it though, myself and most other people here can’t get it no matter how quick the knights get killed.

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”

Posted by: NTDK.4897

NTDK.4897

A bit strange how you did get it though, myself and most other people here can’t get it no matter how quick the knights get killed.

it’s a bug. ppl randomly gets it for no reason.

I got the achivement and the chest after killing the 1st knight.

ign: Larxene Rakushinu
Incoming Quaggans [iQ]