Taimi

Taimi

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Rikimaru.7890

Rikimaru.7890

If you look closely at her you will notice that she has a single hair sticking out which kinda looks like a branch.
If it is a single thread of hair then it would make it the so-called “ahoge” (stupid hair).
Which in manga and anime is suppose to indicate the character is an airhead.

Taimi

Posted by: Kalarchis.8635

Kalarchis.8635

…this isn’t an anime or manga? That’s a convention in Japanese culture. GW2 was made by westerners.

Taimi

Posted by: Darkbattlemage.9612

Darkbattlemage.9612

…this isn’t an anime or manga? That’s a convention in Japanese culture. GW2 was made by westerners.

Who sometimes borrow elements from other cultures, particularly if they marketing their product to those countries.

I’m the Asura Elementalist that stole all your cookies, well except the oatmeal ones.
Chaos always finds a way, who you think Evil learned it from?

Taimi

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

Taimi is a genius.

Taimi

Posted by: Kycoo Grim.9463

Kycoo Grim.9463

If Taimi is an idiot she still out smarts 80% of the player characters. She has a golem, my human cant make a golem.

Just a filthy Casual, move along.

Taimi

Posted by: Moonjelly.3742

Moonjelly.3742

Taimi is the furthest thing from being an idiot. Listen to her dialog in the Edge of the Mists with Braham, does she sound stupid? And how many low IQ Asura design and build their own golems?

Taimi

Posted by: spiritus.7983

spiritus.7983

If you look closely at her you will notice that she has a single hair sticking out which kinda looks like a branch.
If it is a single thread of hair then it would make it the so-called “ahoge” (stupid hair).

if you look in the mirror you have this hair too?

Evil, GH -Charr rule.
A Skritt is dumb. A group of Skritt are smart.
A Human is smart. A group of Humans are idiots.

Taimi

Posted by: MisterElliott.2481

MisterElliott.2481

Who sometimes borrow elements from other cultures, particularly if they marketing their product to those countries.

Stop grasping for something that isn’t there.

Taimi

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

Hm… my weeaboo senses are tingling.

Taimi

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

And how many low IQ Asura design and build their own golems?

Judging by the amount of golems in the world, all of them.

Taimi

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

In the livestream about Taimi, the team said that Taimi is a genius (even at her young age of 13 she built that golem she uses for protection and transportation) likely on par with Snaff and Zojja. Definitely not an airhead or idiot. She is a child, though, so she certainly lacks maturity.

Taimi

Rikimaru.7890

Stop grasping for something that isn’t there.

Really? Maybe you should try reading something else apart from forums sometimes.
Asura originate from eastern culture. Asura means non-sura which represent 1 of the 6 realms in Samsara a.k.a. reincarnation. While Sura which are more commonly known as Deva are also another of the 6 realms. Deva are known as gods and since Asura are their opposites they are commonly referred to as demons.

Taimi

Posted by: Teofa Tsavo.9863

Teofa Tsavo.9863

Of course she is a genius, she can pod race, fix any mechanical device, build robots, quip with the adults like mad and her miti….

Oh wait. That’s another Adorably Precocious kid.

NM. Trope is Trope

Ley lines. The perfect solution to deadlines and writers block. Now in an easy open Can.

Taimi

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Trope is trope, indeed.

Taimi

Posted by: Sankofa Jimiyu.1567

Sankofa Jimiyu.1567

I think it’s just teased up like that to give her some height, but admittedly I thought ahoge at first as well.

“Look like the innocent flower, but be the Obaba under’t.”

Taimi

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

Explain Rox’s eyes.

Taimi

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

>_>

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish

Taimi

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

This is just stupid topic, it should be deleted….

Taimi

Rikimaru.7890

if you look in the mirror you have this hair too?

Your reaction suggests animosity toward me which can only be caused by 1 reason.
It offended you because you or someone very close to you does indeed have such a feature. Otherwise the alternative would be that you feel you should come in defense of Taimi who for a fact is a factional character that cannot be offended by any of this.
Which is unlikely because that would not only be stupid but also idicate a complete lack of sense of reality right?

Taimi

Rikimaru.7890

This is just stupid topic, it should be deleted….

Yes I realise that other topics like “naked Kasmeer” are a far more important and intellectual than this one will ever be.

(edited by Rikimaru.7890)