That makes no sense... at all..

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: ProRulez.5207

ProRulez.5207

Hey, well apperently ive been doing those events all day, usualy the group fails to even pass the 3 first generals in time, Yeah alright.. so we passed those, we almost killed the big hologram boss and the server crashed for all… okay… so we did this again and again and again and finaly the team managed to take it down oh and guess what? no dynamic/static/synergetic stones at all in the loot, how are we supposed to get 10 of those if its so rare?
And i spent 10 hours to get 1 synergetic piece.. thats not even what i wanted, but how about people who work every day and dont have 10+ hours every day?

Posted by: Elrey.5472

Elrey.5472

Baruch Bay just had a server crash also… so discouraging.

ES Wiki Sysop. Vanquiser of the Marionette, Lover of the Aetherpath.
Aens / Ellantriel / Nao To Mori / Saelyth. Commander
Guias de Raids en español / Spanish raiding guides

ProRulez.5207

Why those knights dont drop any power cores tho?

Posted by: Kaiyanwan.8521

Kaiyanwan.8521

I got 3 cores all together now. Those knights must be solar powered somehow.

ProRulez.5207

Oh cmon srsly… Just did another full dungeon and we kill the hologram…. AGAIN
No power cores… only crap loot isnt even worth doing this…
It feels atm as if we need to get only 1 power core to upgrade the back piece beacause its as rare as getting 10 gold from lvl 1 mob.. which is impossible same as getting even a single power core… been farming for 15 hours, not even sure if it was worth buying the game when 2 days ago people could easily get 10 of those and now 1 in 2 weeks probably…

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

The last patch broke the knights drop. I was getting them majority of the time till then, now I get absolute 0, and no one else is getting them either. Not a single person said they got loot.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: Kaiyanwan.8521

Kaiyanwan.8521

It feels atm as if we need to get only 1 power core to upgrade the back piece beacause its as rare as getting 10 gold from lvl 1 mob.. which is impossible same as getting even a single power core… been farming for 15 hours, not even sure if it was worth buying the game when 2 days ago people could easily get 10 of those and now 1 in 2 weeks probably…

Hey, it wouldn’t be GW2 if it had no insane grind for something new.

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

I’ve gotten one so far and of course it’s not the one I want. Hoping I don’t have to grind the Knights for hours/days for these. Maybe a vendor for Blade Shards???

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

The server/instance wide DCs coupled with the knights not dropping loot like they should make this content not worth the trouble of playing in it’s current state.

I am very disappointed with the big finale of the first Living Story season. To end the LS on such a sour note just leaves a bad taste in many Tyrian mouths.

ProRulez.5207

Hey, it wouldn’t be GW2 if it had no insane grind for something new.

Im not saying grind is bad, even if we spend 20 hours to get 10 power cores, its still insane grind considering the time it takes to make the other ingredients and the tempted spinal blades. But as of right now im so disappointed and its just -impossible-
to get anything after they nerfed it.